what keychain do you have? anything special?

I wanted one as well but when I changed my mind when I looked at the price. I can't remember how much one costs but surely since my butterfly plastic/leather one costs ~$180 (typical Prada price for a piece of junk plastic, LOL), the robot one with all the electrical spare parts for the arms and legs must surely come to $300 - I give up :sweatdrop:...

oooh the huge one? it was £120-140 or something like that, i really wanted it but i couldn't justify it and now it's nowhere to be found :crybaby: not even on yoox.. the one i wanted was enormous!

I use reg. LV Pochette extender for my housekeys and the LV Epi Z key chain for my car keys

I also have one (given to me by a once very dear friend who I've lost contact with :crybaby:) that's all glittery and says "I Lead A Rockstar Life In My Mind"

My house keys are on:

A little Eiffle Tower that is missing one leg from being shut in the door. I got it the first time my SO took me to Paris & I will not get rid of it until we go back.

And a key ring from Spencers that used to be neon orange, but has faded to sort of a sickly yellow that says "keys that I haven't lost yet" that my SO bought me when we first started dating because I had multiple sets of keys because I was always losing them.

My car key is on the little plastic tag from the dealer.

I have a Coach keychain. I'm to lazy to take a picture but I found this pic on ebay that similiar to mine; however I am not sure if this keychain is real.
9b57_1.JPG

My keychain looks like a really big engagement ring. I got it in my stocking at Christmastime!! Before that, I had a pewter mermaid.

The BF bought this one. It's the 'Return To Tiffany' Heart key tag. He also says, "it doubles as a "bubble ring" (LV) -- but better, because it's silver!" What a geek! But I :heart: him!