What Jewelry Are You Wearing Today???

thank you so much :flowers:

the ring is fabulous! it looks like an etruscan style. is the gold high karat? definitely looks like it. it's beautiful on you too.
Thank you! Yes, it´s gold and diamonds. It is quite heavy too but I´m not sure which karat gold it´s made of.

Edit. here´s a picture so you can see the inside. It is hammered which I think you can see here?

Attachments

• P1050973 (640x480).jpg
    P1050973 (640x480).jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 672
Thank you! Yes, it´s gold and diamonds. It is quite heavy too but I´m not sure which karat gold it´s made of.

Edit. here´s a picture so you can see the inside. It is hammered which I think you can see here?

I could definitely see that it was hand hammered & scraped on the outside...just lends to the old etruscan look. the workmanship is fantastic. it's so beautiful. looking forward to seeing even more of your jewelry.

same jewellery as yesterday but I received my new emerald bead bracelet in the mail. it's obviously bead quality and not gem quality butt it's a nice grass green!- just noticed my picture turned my bracelet a weird blacky green :S
emerald bracelet.jpg

Here´s one of my all time CDC favourites. Fuchsia aligator with gold hardware and Griolet Kelly double tour bracelet, also with ghw.
Love it!
Here's my latest stack (I included the photo of the McQueen purse too, because I figure it almost looks like jewelry:smile:

Bangles/Bracelets: Ippolita, Gucci, Cartier, Nike Fuelband (for my inner geek), David Yurman.

confettiinherhair.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/July-2-2012-BLOG-103.jpg
Omg the McQueen is delicious!! Great stacking!
same jewellery as yesterday but I received my new emerald bead bracelet in the mail. it's obviously bead quality and not gem quality butt it's a nice grass green!- just noticed my picture turned my bracelet a weird blacky green :S
View attachment 1783463
Pretty pretty!

This is it, just too hot for anything more! Way too hot for layering or stacking lol. I'm finding that I have been much simpler with my jewelry now that I'm wearing summer clothes. And dare I say it...I've been not wearing a watch! I'm usually a mess without one. I guess since school's out I'm not so worried about the time! And my rings are pretty much stuck on right now, possibly too much time in the sun and too much wine, :graucho:, my hands are puff balls!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 620
This is it, just too hot for anything more! Way too hot for layering or stacking lol. I'm finding that I have been much simpler with my jewelry now that I'm wearing summer clothes. And dare I say it...I've been not wearing a watch! I'm usually a mess without one. I guess since school's out I'm not so worried about the time! And my rings are pretty much stuck on right now, possibly too much time in the sun and too much wine, :graucho:, my hands are puff balls!

Beautiful!!:P Everything!:smile: I really love the simplicity! I don't wear a watch at all.:biggrin: