What Jewelry Are You Wearing Today???

Here´s one of my all time CDC favourites. Fuchsia aligator with gold hardware and Griolet Kelly double tour bracelet, also with ghw.

Attachments

• P1050968 (640x480).jpg
    P1050968 (640x480).jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 758
Here's my latest stack (I included the photo of the McQueen purse too, because I figure it almost looks like jewelry:smile:

Bangles/Bracelets: Ippolita, Gucci, Cartier, Nike Fuelband (for my inner geek), David Yurman.

July-2-2012-BLOG-103.jpg

I adore all of your gorgeous CDC's! This fuchsia color is killer!
Here´s one of my all time CDC favourites. Fuchsia aligator with gold hardware and Griolet Kelly double tour bracelet, also with ghw.

Beautiful jewelry!
today i'm wearing:
Bulgari RG bzero necklace
Yellow diamond ring
VCA YG 5 motif
a blue sapphire bezeled 18k WG bracelet

with a mint colour dress from h&m :biggrin:
View attachment 1782310

Another gorgeous CDC! Can I ask if the all metal CDC scratches easily?
Very pretty.

Today is my all silver CDC and Ombre KDT bracelet day:smile:

Beautiful!
Black CDC, black Hapi and Vert Veronese clic, all with ghw.

Love the combination!
Mine (^。^) today

Going for the stacked look today!
^I've said this before, but I love all the color in your e-ring!

left : Hermes twilly + Love bracelet (oops missed out from the shutter) + bold ring (gift from a friend)

right : pass down yellow gold ring stacked with tiffany metro + rolex daytona + amber beads

:sunnies
^I love your bold ring (looks like blue topaz?) so very much I can't even say!!! :heart: I love big chunky gemstone rings.

It's a silver day for me......................
Farandole 160
Peretti Cuff and Borgo spike bracelet
^:wtf: that cuff is beyond awesome!!! so cool to pair it with spikes. you're like a chic biker chick now :giggles:

today i'm wearing:
Bulgari RG bzero necklace
Yellow diamond ring
VCA YG 5 motif
a blue sapphire bezeled 18k WG bracelet

with a mint colour dress from h&m :biggrin:
^your pendant is so cool, & you know how much I love your yellow diamond!

I always seem to have my jewelry organized before my clothes. LOL!
Just a long lavender T with cropped leggings and a Helen Kaminski straw fedora.
Off to the cookout/fireworks!!!
^I often pick jewelry before clothes too...sometimes shoes first. I love kaminski straw too ;)

my plain yellow gold wedding band,yellow gold engagement/anniversary ring and my yellow gold love bracelet.I'm dying for a pair of studs!
^the e-ring in your avatar is beautiful!

^I'd love to get a better look at your ring.

Here's my latest stack (I included the photo of the McQueen purse too, because I figure it almost looks like jewelry:smile:

Bangles/Bracelets: Ippolita, Gucci, Cartier, Nike Fuelband (for my inner geek), David Yurman.
^the clutch definitely looks like jewelry...I had a big eye pop & "wow" when I first saw it (thinking you were wearing 4 cool chunky rings :tup:)