Workplace What is your occupation?

I work in an diagnostic testing facility (think MRI/CT/Stress Testing, things that would normally be done at a hospital) during the week.

On nights and weekends, I work as a waitress at an italian restaurant.

I'm a pro fitness coach and nutritionist.

I run my own site and coach everyone from models, athletes, and physique competitors (long-distance, online), to stay at home moms and people who have nearly a hundred pounds to lose.

I love what I do; it's so incredibly rewarding!

I was a school counselor until recently...now I work as a Facilitator (still much like a counselor) for a private not-for-profit agency and LOVE it. I can work from home and set my own schedule while still getting to do what I enjoy the most, helping families in crisis. Not everyone's idea of a dream job, I know...but it's mine :P

I'm a stay at home wife. I flew for a major airline for 20 years, and shopped my way across the world. What a ride

I'm a stay at home wife now. I flew for a major airline for 20 years, and shopped my way across the world. What a ride!!!

:wlae::wlae::wlae:

I'm a stay at home wife now. I used to fly for a major airline, and I shopped my way across the world. What a ride that was!!!

In my lifetime my job description can be called diversified. I was a probate paralegal, a registered dental assistant, a "landman" in the oil and gas industry, a real estate administrator, and now I occupy my time by making jewelry and trying to sell it. At least it keeps my mind working, even though it is not really a living. But, I am having fun!