What is YOUR next target?

bobojue

More More More!!!
O.G.
Dec 31, 2005
Let me know what your next target is, I probrably haven't seen all that is out there yet. Mine is the LV Trapeze PM or GM. Provide a link if you can. Do share!!! :nuts:

My current wishlist...

Chanel Caviar Leather Tote in black or white
Dior Medium Detective in red
Chloe Silverado in tan

I plan on buying two of the three on this list, in any order. I wish I could get them all, but I know I can't afford it this year. I had been wanting the LV Manhattan PM for a while, but after going to the boutique and trying it on, I decided that it's not really my style after all. It's a beautiful bag, but not for me.

Irissy said:
Looking forward to the Balenciaga moto in INK that Aloha Rag is getting in mid Jan.

I wonder if the INK color will be similar to the Indigo color (Fall/Winter 2004). Here's my Indigo Medium City Classique:

IndigoMediumBBag.jpg

Ronja said:
I only have one target. Chloé Paddington bag in red. Not sure which type of red, but that one would make me sleep good at night... :smile:

Ronja

Hmmm ... and my Chloe Grenat Paddington will be the first to be sold off in 2006 (I used it for one hour ... had to take 2 Advil afterwards!).

CeeJay said:
I wonder if the INK color will be similar to the Indigo color (Fall/Winter 2004). Here's my Indigo Medium City Classique:

IndigoMediumBBag.jpg

Ooohhh.. I LOVE the distress in your leather. Very yummy.

Someone from another blog bought the INK work and I posted her photos (w/ her permission) under the thread "What will be the first bag on your 2006 list?" I love how it's so close to be a black color and yet with a hint of blue in it.

CeeJay said:
Hmmm ... and my Chloe Grenat Paddington will be the first to be sold off in 2006 (I used it for one hour ... had to take 2 Advil afterwards!).

Grenat is that the same as wine red?
Now it´s not fun to live in another country... :smile:

Ronja

bobojue said:
Let me know what your next target is, I probrably haven't seen all that is out there yet. Mine is the LV Trapeze PM or GM. Provide a link if you can. Do share!!! :nuts:

I got one of those in pink about two months ago. It is great for a dressy bag, it will be perfect for spring, I am waiting until then to use it. It is so elegant and girly.

Mulberry Roxanne in choco brown

Mini-black paddy with silver hardware.

CeeJay what do you mean selling your paddy?????:amazed:
Advil?? Was it too heavy? :amazed:

Hmmm....a white or black LV multicolor Trouville and (thanks to you girls here with all your pics!) a Chloe Paddington in whiskey....oh and I'd really like a LV monogram Speedy 25 now as well! Yikes! I had better get a job :smile: