What is YOUR next target?

My 2006 dream is to own a paddington, then a balenciaga, after that all of you will have posted others and they will be added to that list. Thankfully there are 364 days to go to fulfill that dream!

maxmara said:
No, ink is much darker than the indigo. Almost black..
btw.. i love the leather on it.

You're right, Maxmara. I was at the Balenciaga store and the SA showed me a swatch. It did look almost black to me. The SA said it has a purple cast to it. The "swatch" was not leather. It was actually a piece of paper so it was really hard to tell what the true color would be in leather.

I need a new everyday bag. Unfortunately, I do not see anything that catches my eye at this moment. I am going to wait and see on the new bag collections for next season.

ZooMom said:
Hmmm....a white or black LV multicolor Trouville and (thanks to you girls here with all your pics!) a Chloe Paddington in whiskey....oh and I'd really like a LV monogram Speedy 25 now as well! Yikes! I had better get a job :smile:

I second that!! I really need a job as well loool. Im looking to get either a damier papillon or speedy, but for now, Ill probably get this bag tomorrow :
handbagcrew_1875_12735211

I wish there was an all leather version, but the F's arent too showy, I hope.

i'm wishing for a baby tan paddington, dior gaucho in white, novak in chocolate, and a medium balenciaga in bordeux or black. and i'm sure i'll have plenty more to that list as the year goes on.