What is your latest Hermes purchase?

At DH’s MTM appt, a window pane wool coat; a navy sports coat; a wool cardigan; a pair of cotton pants. I bought a back up of a men’s short sleeved hooded shirt in size 38 (they will cut it down to my size 37, as size 37 is no longer in stock). Forgot to take pics, but it will be a while to get MTM and my altered shirt.

Hi all,

I got a baseball cap from Hermes today. The official name is "Serena Seashell Cap" and the color is noir (black). The reference # is H241064N0258. The last image is the screenshot from the Hermes website. :smile:

View attachment 5990062View attachment 5990063View attachment 5990064View attachment 5990065View attachment 5990066View attachment 5990067View attachment 5990068
Hello, I am looking for the same cap to buy online. Is it deep enough for you? Do you think there is enough space for hair ban? TIA

Reactions: 706MadisonAv
  • Love
Reactions: 706MadisonAv
Hi all,

I got a baseball cap from Hermes today. The official name is "Serena Seashell Cap" and the color is noir (black). The reference # is H241064N0258. The last image is the screenshot from the Hermes website. :smile:

View attachment 5990062View attachment 5990063View attachment 5990064View attachment 5990065View attachment 5990066View attachment 5990067View attachment 5990068
Congrats on the hat! I love the Funny Ice Cream collection 🥰 I have one of their hats from a few years ago and feel so chic wearing it on my casual days 🤭

Hello, I am looking for the same cap to buy online. Is it deep enough for you? Do you think there is enough space for hair ban? TIA
@Vita - Yes! You can actually choose the cap size. Mine is 58, which may be an average size for Asians, I believe. You can try it in the store as well. When I was there, they had the sizes of 57, 58, and 59 for sure. :smile:

Love the Chaine D'ancre and seashell designs on it!
@themk888 - I know, right? I like it's minimal look with this unique point! :smile:

Congrats on the hat! I love the Funny Ice Cream collection 🥰 I have one of their hats from a few years ago and feel so chic wearing it on my casual days 🤭
@china_doll - Thank you! Yes, I think the "Funny Ice Cream" collection is now getting a bit popular. :smile:

Innocent sneakers (from our local boutique)
From Japan (Kobe, Yokohama, and Narita International Airport)
Calvi seashell bucket hat in black
Brides de gala permabrass twilly scarf ring
Ever Herakles wedding ring
Funny ice cream scarf
Precious Paradise twilly
Epaulette scarf ring
Cor h pendant
Harper bucket Hat in kaki

Thanks for letting me share !

Attachments

• photo-output.jpeg
    photo-output.jpeg
    250.9 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_7496.jpeg
    IMG_7496.jpeg
    168.7 KB · Views: 190
Innocent sneakers (from our local boutique)
From Japan (Kobe, Yokohama, and Narita International Airport)
Calvi seashell bucket hat in black
Brides de gala permabrass twilly scarf ring
Ever Herakles wedding ring
Funny ice cream scarf
Precious Paradise twilly
Epaulette scarf ring
Cor h pendant
Harper bucket Hat in kaki

Thanks for letting me share !
Such a fun haul! Congrats on all your new scores 🥰