What is your latest Hermes purchase?

I’ve always bought Hermes ties for my husband as gifts when I come back from international work trips but this is my first Hermes purchase at a local boutique for myself on my birthday.. an Hermes double tour Apple Watch band :smile:
View attachment 5989017
Happy birthday!! Great gift for yourself :smile: I have the same band in Rose Azalee and I love how unique it is compared to the plain watchband!

• Love
Reactions: meechelley
First post in this thread :wave: While definitely not my first H purchase, this was a big one for me (literally, as well as figuratively!) and I'm excited to share. Introducing my new-to-me vintage beauty, Birkin 40 in Blue Indigo Fjord with Palladium hardware. Authenticated by Bababebi, who kindly confirmed the correct colour. Looking lovely for its age.

View attachment 5985623

It’s a dream bag for me: I have been looking for the right bag in Fjord for ages. I love the leather, colour and hardware combo, and for me this is a very versatile neutral. Love it so much, thanks for letting me share 💙
Late to the party but congratulations on this amazing find! Fjord is one of the all-time best leathers for durability!

• Thanks
Reactions: Lellabelle
My new to me 1994 Ardennes Bolide 31. Got her for my birthday and I am over the moon!!

I bought the twillies last year and was hoping for a black bag with 2 handles.. I think this purchase was manifested!

So grateful for DH's birthday gift this year. :heart: She's already a sentimental piece in the wardrobe.. the initials are not exact to me, but they are my MIL's initials. I am ok with this because my FIL's name is...Emile. I believe Emile Hermes was the one who created the Bolide for his wife, so this bag will just remind me of my DH and his parents. Such a cool piece.

Now off to celebrate my bday week and shopping ban island 😂.

View attachment 5982609
This initials on the bag makes it soo special!! Congrats on this beautiful bag!!

• Love
Reactions: MrsMNS