What is your latest Hermes purchase?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This thread is not a chat thread.

If you have a question that leads to going off topic find the relevant thread, DM directly or start a new thread if the topic has not been covered before.

2. Just right in time for Valentines:heart:! Happy Valentine ladies!

Attached Files:

MDNYC, foxyqt, WhyMrBabcock! and 27 others like this.
  3. No worries - just wanted you to get the right answer!

DDCHA likes this.
  4. Purchased several days ago but I only let myself open it for v-day. My dream K28 black sellier in epsom. I had been open to other leathers but I actually really love epsom for the 28 even though I do not like it for other products. I also got a new 140 CGSM (picture from the website attached as I have not figured out a good way to photograph it) and a separate black 105cm strap for the k28 not pictured. I am so happy with it.

Attached Files:

More bags, MDNYC, foxyqt and 45 others like this.
  5. So happy you got your K28 bag. It looks beautiful and so does the scarf :smile:

CMilly and Purseloco like this.
  6. My 35 Gold Togo:heart:

Attached Files:

More bags, MDNYC, needlv and 42 others like this.
  7. Milly, love both of your new H items but especially your gorgeous 140cm

Will you please post a pic of the H scarf tag or send me a PM do we don’t hijack this thread :nuts:

Many thanks! :heart:

CMilly likes this.
  8. Gorgeous:love:

CMilly likes this.
  9. What a beauty!!

10. Sooooo jealous :loveeyes:

11. Oh...my dream bag :heart:. Beautiful!

DrTr and CMilly like this.
  12. Stunning!! I got my dream bag Birkin 30 in black with gold hardware in Dec last year. And I am working on my next Quota bag . I love green bags and wasn't sure if I should ask for my next Birkin in Vert Cypress. Seeing your bag, maybe I should . I saw the Malachite green on posts before but haven't seen it in person. Think it is a very nice shade of green. Was told it may be coming back this season. Anyone know if it's true and if Malachite is lighter shade than Vert Cypress?

marzipanchen likes this.
  13. Congratulations!! My dream bag!! Which I am working with my SA to get. My friend who has been a longer time Hermes fans told me this is much more difficult to get than a Birkin 30 in black togo with gold hardware. May I ask how long have you waited for this and how long is your relationship with your SA before he/she offered this to you? I got my B30 in black with ghw a few months ago and wanted to get this next.

marzipanchen, hokatie and CMilly like this.
  14. Malachite will be lighter. Think about malachite to vert cypress as bleu saphir to bleu nuit/bleu indigo.

marzipanchen and ladybug333 like this.
  15. I will PM you. I did not wait as long as I thought I would.

16. Thank you, HKsai! I am actually contemplating getting the GP30 in Vert Cypress instead. This way I can try out that shade of green first before I make a big purchase on a Birkin

HKsai likes this.