What is your latest Hermes purchase?

Purchased several days ago but I only let myself open it for v-day. My dream K28 black sellier in epsom. I had been open to other leathers but I actually really love epsom for the 28 even though I do not like it for other products. I also got a new 140 CGSM (picture from the website attached as I have not figured out a good way to photograph it) and a separate black 105cm strap for the k28 not pictured. I am so happy with it.

Attachments

• 5241D8C4-618E-4F4D-B2B9-7E184C26E15B.jpeg
    5241D8C4-618E-4F4D-B2B9-7E184C26E15B.jpeg
    160.9 KB · Views: 1,179
  • 366B7948-A203-4C4C-A6EB-8B4FB064609F.jpeg
    366B7948-A203-4C4C-A6EB-8B4FB064609F.jpeg
    440.9 KB · Views: 1,181
Purchased several days ago but I only let myself open it for v-day. My dream K28 black sellier in epsom. I had been open to other leathers but I actually really love epsom for the 28 even though I do not like it for other products. I also got a new 140 CGSM (picture from the website attached as I have not figured out a good way to photograph it) and a separate black 105cm strap for the k28 not pictured. I am so happy with it.
So happy you got your K28 bag. It looks beautiful and so does the scarf :smile:

Milly, love both of your new H items but especially your gorgeous 140cm

Will you please post a pic of the H scarf tag or send me a PM do we don’t hijack this thread :nuts:

Many thanks! :heart:

Reactions: keodi and CMilly
Gorgeous:love:

Reactions: keodi and CMilly
Oh...my dream bag :heart:. Beautiful!

Reactions: DrTr and CMilly
Just got this Birkin 30 in Vert Cypress :smile: I have been OBSESSING over this color, but based on photos online it was really difficult to gauge what the color actually would look like in person. A lot of photos make this bag look like it has strong blue undertones, so I was thrilled when I pulled it out of the box and discovered its true color! I tried to do the best I could with this photo, but I still feel like this beautiful shade needs to be experienced in person to truly be understood -- it's so beautiful and complex! :heart: And I never understood what people meant when they said that their new bags SMELLED amazing -- haha! The only other B I have is 10 years old in epsom leather and doesn't have a scent. But now I get it -- it smells like a new car! :smile: Thanks for letting me geek out here. :smile:

Oh, and I was debating between this color or solid black. For anyone else who is considering this color, I'm so glad I picked it over black! It's dark enough to be a total neutral (I don't feel like the green undertone is overpowering), but has more complexity and uniqueness than straight black in my opinion. :smile: (Now, that is all to say that I will probably own a black B at some point too haha :coolio:).

View attachment 4664878

Stunning!! I got my dream bag Birkin 30 in black with gold hardware in Dec last year. And I am working on my next Quota bag . I love green bags and wasn't sure if I should ask for my next Birkin in Vert Cypress. Seeing your bag, maybe I should . I saw the Malachite green on posts before but haven't seen it in person. Think it is a very nice shade of green. Was told it may be coming back this season. Anyone know if it's true and if Malachite is lighter shade than Vert Cypress?

Reactions: marzipanchen

Congratulations!! My dream bag!! Which I am working with my SA to get. My friend who has been a longer time Hermes fans told me this is much more difficult to get than a Birkin 30 in black togo with gold hardware. May I ask how long have you waited for this and how long is your relationship with your SA before he/she offered this to you? I got my B30 in black with ghw a few months ago and wanted to get this next.

Stunning!! I got my dream bag Birkin 30 in black with gold hardware in Dec last year. And I am working on my next Quota bag . I love green bags and wasn't sure if I should ask for my next Birkin in Vert Cypress. Seeing your bag, maybe I should . I saw the Malachite green on posts before but haven't seen it in person. Think it is a very nice shade of green. Was told it may be coming back this season. Anyone know if it's true and if Malachite is lighter shade than Vert Cypress?
Malachite will be lighter. Think about malachite to vert cypress as bleu saphir to bleu nuit/bleu indigo.

Congratulations!! My dream bag!! Which I am working with my SA to get. My friend who has been a longer time Hermes fans told me this is much more difficult to get than a Birkin 30 in black togo with gold hardware. May I ask how long have you waited for this and how long is your relationship with your SA before he/she offered this to you? I got my B30 in black with ghw a few months ago and wanted to get this next.
I will PM you. I did not wait as long as I thought I would.