What is your latest Hermes purchase?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This thread is not a chat thread.

If you have a question that leads to going off topic find the relevant thread, DM directly or start a new thread if the topic has not been covered before.

2. Thank you!! I will post some next time I use her. :smile:

hokatie likes this.
  3. Thank you so much!! :love:

DrTr likes this.
  4. New Valentine's Day twilly and orange bag charm. I'm in love :smile:

Attached Files:

MDNYC, af068, foxyqt and 27 others like this.
  5. Yessss!

Leo the Lion and DDCHA like this.
  6. Congrats! She is a beauty! I have the same bag in GHW and LOOOOOVE her to death. I wear her more than my black B and she goes so well with warm tones. Enjoy her!

7. RG chaine d’ancre ring, RG mini clous cuff, B30 etain with RG and mini Constance RG lizard buckle belt (not pictured) IMG_5559.JPG IMG_5560.JPG IMG_5562.JPG

8. That yucky scratch in my knuckle won’t go away!!!!

9. DrTr likes this.
  10. Valentine day goodies
    6A29D1E4-E1EF-48BA-9960-93799A4DEE47.jpeg

MDNYC, foxyqt, Txoceangirl and 18 others like this.
  11. My first twilly. When I've ordered online previously there has just been a box but this time they sent along a small orange paper bag as well.
    20200214_162351.jpg

12. Oh whoops sorry!!

DrTr likes this.
  13. I love this! May I ask how much this costs? Thanks!

14. Congrats! Can you post pics of the inside? I’m seriously considering this but I wanna know if it’s worth it. Thanks!

15. There's a thread for the Kelly To Go here that answers both your questions. :smile:

crisbac and DDCHA like this.
  16. Thanks Meta!

Meta likes this.