What is your 'go-to' bag?

Issmom

I need more shelf space!
Sep 13, 2005
What is your favorite bag in terms of total function and style-flexibility? Which bag do you find yourself going to, time after time, because it works so well and goes with so much?

For me, its my bronze metallic Mulberry Roxanne. Its really spacious, the magnetic closures on the front pockets are super useful, the metallic bronze looks fun and summery or appropriate for the holiday season.

I'm headed on vacation next week with my family and I know that's the bag I'll take. I never know when I'll have to carry my husband's wallet, my daughter's sunglasses or my son's baseball cap!

My Marc Jacobs Venetia. Good old standby. I think because I love it so much, I've had a really hard time investing in a new bag lately. I have definitely admired a lot of bags from afar lately, but haven't been able to buckle-down and buy one already.

SuLi said:
My Marc Jacobs Venetia. Good old standby. I think because I love it so much, I've had a really hard time investing in a new bag lately. I have definitely admired a lot of bags from afar lately, but haven't been able to buckle-down and buy one already.

i feel the same way about my audra - i love the thing so much that it seems like a shame to buy anything else! i'd feel like i was either wasting my audra or wasting my new bag. i think i'm going to buy a pewter balenciaga at the end of the week, though. they're such different bags that i think i'll be able to get use out of them both.

My red paddington rocks! It is so great this snowy winter! It is sooooooo perfect! I really keep grabbing it,prefering it, all the time! :nuts:

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 97
My Damier Alma from 2001. It was a special order but now you don't have to order them from Paris. I have used it a lot and it even looks almost new after so many years.