What is your 'go-to' bag?

My louis speedy, and my Fendi, one's white the others black, so they match everthing!Plus the fendi fits everthing I possibly will need for the day...:biggrin:

For me, it's my IF audra too but I just got the BR Kempton bag today in mail. So I am going to use that for awile but it is still not as functional as the Audra.

Koga said:
My Damier Alma from 2001. It was a special order but now you don't have to order them from Paris. I have used it a lot and it even looks almost new after so many years.

I think that may be my next LV bag... :love:

As far as my current "go-to" bags, for work/weekdays it's the LV Monogram Batignolles Horizontal. On weekends it's either the LV Petit Bucket or the Banana Republic Bloomsbury hobo (love that bag!).

Can I list go-to bags (plural)? If so, my MJ Stellas. I have an original Stella in plum with brass buckle hardware, and two "new Stellas" with brushed nickle pushlock hardware, in black and in a wine color. They are my everyday, go to work, carry files and lunch and everything bags. Big and the handles fit over my shoulder, even when wearing a winter coat.

youngprof said:
Can I list go-to bags (plural)? If so, my MJ Stellas. I have an original Stella in plum with brass buckle hardware, and two "new Stellas" with brushed nickle pushlock hardware, in black and in a wine color. They are my everyday, go to work, carry files and lunch and everything bags. Big and the handles fit over my shoulder, even when wearing a winter coat.

I'd say you were naming 'one' go-to bag.... If its the same bag in other colorways, its still the same function and such. Lucky girl to have your favorite in a few varieties!