What is your favorite Hermes Bag?

since i only have one humble HAC, by default its my fave Hermes bag right now :lol:

otherwise, my fave would have to be the 32cm Etoupe Birkin in swift... oh my how i long for one!

You know....

I :heart: my Barenia Picotin right now. ( I love Picotins in general...they're just fun bags). I can't stop touching it, buffing it, rubbing it down.....

MY BJ Kelly is special too, but this Picotin is a love affair with Barenia
Quinn's Mom: Today was the first day I used my barenia picotin. I went to test drive a car, and the salesman SCRATCHED IT!:cursing:
Can I buff it out?:crybaby:

Told ya so, told ya so, told ya so, Sue! I knew the moment you snagged that darling 25cm Gold Birkin that it would be your fave. I've got sensory overload this week, having started out with 35cm Birkins on Monday and Tuesday, a 37cm Mou Bolide on Wednesday, a 32cm HAC on Thursday and a 32cm Kelly today. I haven't a clue how to answer your question, RC. My head is turning clear around, like Linda Blair's in The Exorcist!
Milstream: If your head does spin around like Linda Blair's, and find you are no longer able to use your HAC or 35's, what will you do with them?:whistle: Sell them?:whistle:

I dont own any Hermes bags...yet. But I am kinda partial to the Evelyne and the Picotin and the leather Garden Party in all sizes. Due to the prices of the Kelly and Birkin, I am not even considering either one of those anytime soon.