What is your favorite Hermes Bag?

While it shocks me to say this, my fave is my 25cm gold togo Birkin. It is really the perfect bag for me. I love the size, shape and versatility. But I also agree with QM - I adore the Picotin. It is the perfect casual bag.

Of course, nothing compares to a Kelly for sheer beauty and elegance. Or the Bolide and Plume for under-the-radar perfection. Gosh, I'm not very good at this, am I? LOL!!

Told ya so, told ya so, told ya so, Sue! I knew the moment you snagged that darling 25cm Gold Birkin that it would be your fave. I've got sensory overload this week, having started out with 35cm Birkins on Monday and Tuesday, a 37cm Mou Bolide on Wednesday, a 32cm HAC on Thursday and a 32cm Kelly today. I haven't a clue how to answer your question, RC. My head is turning clear around, like Linda Blair's in The Exorcist!

:smile: Thalassa Blue 32, clemence, pall h/w

1hermeskellythalassa3.jpg

My favorite is now and will always be my Gold Togo Kelly 32. It was my first Hermes bag, and I waited a really long time to get it. Also, it really is the perfect bag. It is pickpocket proof, can be hand held or worn on the shoulder, fits everything I need and then some and just makes me feel special when I wear it. No one I know has one and almost no one recognizes it is Hermes. It is the perfect color too, it goes with everything I own from dresses and suits to jeans and khakis. I use my Kelly almost everyday and can see myself carrying it for the rest of my life.

My Ebene Picotin! It is such a cute bag and enables me to use my pocket squares ( since I put one on top of the contents) even more which I love! :heart: Plus the Ebene/Caramel is such a great combo...it goes with almost anything!

Oh wow, It's so hard for me to choose.
I have been really, really loving my Rouge Garance 30cm Birkin (thanks again HG!), but I also love my Sapphire Birkin and my black Kelly. I so cannot choose.

My favorite is now and will always be my Gold Togo Kelly 32. It was my first Hermes bag, and I waited a really long time to get it. Also, it really is the perfect bag. It is pickpocket proof, can be hand held or worn on the shoulder, fits everything I need and then some and just makes me feel special when I wear it. No one I know has one and almost no one recognizes it is Hermes. It is the perfect color too, it goes with everything I own from dresses and suits to jeans and khakis. I use my Kelly almost everyday and can see myself carrying it for the rest of my life.

We have bag twins. :yes: :wlae: