What is your favorite epi color??

eyelove said:
ajamesgrly, myrtille is closer to blueberry in colour, whereas toledo blue is a slightly darker version of the colour of the water in your avatar.

thanks eyelove!! those must be some gorgeous colors, I have never seen them IRL :yes:

ajamesgrly said:
hi everyone!

I don't own anything items in epi yet but I would soon love to. After seeing all the beautiful epis in the clubhouse and Irene's (lv-addicts) TDF noe's (bad bad irene!!..jk)...I have caught the epi/noe bug...I am also considering an epi speedy...:yes:

so I was just wondering since there are so many beautiful colors to choose from...what is your favorite epi color??:flowers: I am leaning towards, black(noir), red (rouge) or blue (myrtille)....the orange(mandarine is gorgeous although I don't think it would suit my wardrobe very well) I have no idea what color I want! :Push:

btw, are there any disadvantages to the epi line or any color in particular??

thank you ladies and gents for your input!!:P

I'm not sure if you are going the ebay route or the boutique route, because some of the colors have been discontinued and you can only ebay them.

- vanilla (discontinued) :love: :love: :love:
- lilac (discontinued)
- black, because it goes with EVERYTHING! :yes:

it seems like Red, Mandarin and Vanilla are in the lead!! In this case I think I will try to look for an all red epi noe then...but I still love the black and myrtille...I'm so indecisive!