What is your favorite epi color??

I LOVE the red!:love: If anyone sees a Sainte Jaques poignees in red somewhere, please let me know!:drool:

Attachments

• saintejaquespoignees.jpg
    saintejaquespoignees.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 68
chiclawyer said:
Red...hands down. It's a showstopper! People come up to me all the time when I carry my red speedy--even men lol

nice!! that must be one hottt bag I bet!! red is such a good color, it just pops out at you...but then blue is so cool and contemporary...and of course there is black...and you can never go wrong with that...::sigh::....:yes: I don't know which color to choose:Push:

ajamesgrly said:
nice!! that must be one hottt bag I bet!! red is such a good color, it just pops out at you...but then blue is so cool and contemporary...and of course there is black...and you can never go wrong with that...::sigh::....:yes: I don't know which color to choose:Push:

I think that the red is actually more versatile than the blue--I can carry my red speedy with about 3/4 of my wardrobe. I do love black epi, but I think that red is more special, esp. for your first epi piece. Let us know what you decide!!!! Oh and btw, I have the 25, and it's perfect for an everyday bag :o)

chiclawyer said:
I think that the red is actually more versatile than the blue--I can carry my red speedy with about 3/4 of my wardrobe. I do love black epi, but I think that red is more special, esp. for your first epi piece. Let us know what you decide!!!! Oh and btw, I have the 25, and it's perfect for an everyday bag :o)

very true...it does seem like red is a bit more versatile than blue...I will have to take that into consideration...thanks chiclawyer!!:yes:

I love Lilac, Mocha, and definitely Red!
Actually, Epi is my most favorite LV line :smile:
Most of my LV bags are Epi :heart:
I've no problem with Epi and I didnt take care them better than other LV lines.
I cheer for Speedy...it's always classy...you'll be happy with it for sure!