What is the last handbag you bought? Share a photo with us!

She looks a little rough here, but this Rebecca Minkoff Matinee in Elephant was only $10 on poshmark. I'm dipping my toe into restoring bags that have Seen Things, like Mattie here, and this bag is totally going to be worth learning some new techniques to repair.

Attachments

• 20240429_165750.jpg
    20240429_165750.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 16
She looks a little rough here, but this Rebecca Minkoff Matinee in Elephant was only $10 on poshmark. I'm dipping my toe into restoring bags that have Seen Things, like Mattie here, and this bag is totally going to be worth learning some new techniques to repair.
I'd love to see a thread where you post what you try and if they work/ not work and your progress

Aw, look at this cute thing I picked up today at Maryland Sheep and Wool! It was a bit rainy, but I braved it, and it was totally worth it. Love that festival. Um, it will not be winning awards for high craftsmanship, but it was just so cute and a fun trinket from the festival. Also bought some yarn

View attachment 5995262

View attachment 5995263
I feel like that fabric would make such a pretty & cozy winter skirt

Reactions: nyeredzi
My latest bag purchase Fount Classic Coventry Bucket in hazelnut…this leather is perfect 😍
I have that bag in black! :drinks: Enjoy!

Aw, look at this cute thing I picked up today at Maryland Sheep and Wool! It was a bit rainy, but I braved it, and it was totally worth it. Love that festival. Um, it will not be winning awards for high craftsmanship, but it was just so cute and a fun trinket from the festival. Also bought some yarn

View attachment 5995262

View attachment 5995263
Love those colors, and the plaid print! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: