What is the last handbag you bought? Share a photo with us!

Omg girl you're bad. It's like you're not even trying. Maybe you need a life preserver thrown your way. :lol: :giggle:

ETA: Got pics? Lol
Hahaha...yes I'm not really trying I suppose. Lol. I need to stop browsing! When I see what I think is "a great price" THAT is what pulls me in! It also happens to be a bag I wanted new when I first saw it but decided against it as I didnt want to pay the price. When those 2 "triggers" are present, I just don't want to walk away Lol. I found it on Farfetch...for a steal (imo). Here are the pics from online. I'll post it when it arrives. :smile: I hope this is it. I wanted a red bag so I finally got one. I really think I have everything...except for a white bag. Lol. Oh ooh. Haha! I've been looking for a white bag that catches my eye for a long time. Here are the pics. It was marked in "good" condition. Not many pics so I hope any issues were not hidden due to lack of photos.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240501_025307_Farfetch.jpg
    Screenshot_20240501_025307_Farfetch.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20240501_025317_Farfetch.jpg
    Screenshot_20240501_025317_Farfetch.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20240501_025322_Farfetch.jpg
    Screenshot_20240501_025322_Farfetch.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20240501_025329_Farfetch.jpg
    Screenshot_20240501_025329_Farfetch.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20240501_025313_Farfetch.jpg
    Screenshot_20240501_025313_Farfetch.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 33
Hahaha...yes I'm not really trying I suppose. Lol. I need to stop browsing! When I see what I think is "a great price" THAT is what pulls me in! It also happens to be a bag I wanted new when I first saw it but decided against it as I didnt want to pay the price. When those 2 "triggers" are present, I just don't want to walk away Lol. I found it on Farfetch...for a steal (imo). Here are the pics from online. I'll post it when it arrives. :smile: I hope this is it. I wanted a red bag so I finally got one. I really think I have everything...except for a white bag. Lol. Oh ooh. Haha! I've been looking for a white bag that catches my eye for a long time. Here are the pics. It was marked in "good" condition. Not many pics so I hope any issues were not hidden due to lack of photos.
Stunning red bag! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: Debbie65
Stunning-carry her in good health-much more fun than ban island!❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Love
Reactions: Debbie65
As long as you can afford what you buy, I say why not? :happydance: You’re picking up lovely bags and having fun doing it. Just be sure to get them out and about so you enjoy them!

Finding bags I’d passed on before at great prices now is what spurred my recent buying flurry. I love a deal - especially when it’s pretty!
Thank you! :flowers: I agree that Ban Island is dreadfully boring!
It is fun to play with our bags while we’re there though. :lol:

• Love
Reactions: Debbie65 and JenJBS
And speaking of bans, this is the last bag I purchased last month before I swam away to ban island. I needed a more casual gold bag so I’m very happy with this one. :blush:

Prada Small MonochromeTote in gold saffiano and calf leathers. View attachment 5994489
Woooooow! Loving THAT! :smile: OK, time to close my eyes now! Hahaha! Enjoy! Totally worth getting that bag in that color! You dropped the mic with that one! Lol. :smile:

• Love
Reactions: Sparkletastic