What is the last handbag you bought? Share a photo with us!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I was just chatting with a friend and realized I haven't bought a new bag in a LONG time! I had to think about it long and realized I haven't bought a new bag at all in 2015, which is kind of crazy for me. I have a lot of bags that I want, but we bought a house last year and a house sure is a money drain!

But I want to hear from you all, what is the last bag you bought?! Share a picture with us!! :graucho::cool:

Highbrows, mommyofaa, Denie58 and 2 others like this.
  2. My husband bought himself a vintage guitar and I bought a new purse-mine's lighter...!

Attached Files:

3. Mine is the Saint Laurent Sac de Jour toy-size in electric pink. I know a lot of people don't care for these super tiny bags, but I love them and haven't stopped wearing it since I received it.

Attached Files:

4. I have been expanding my horizons by buying one premier bag a year. Last year was Gucci; this year it's Chloé. I bought this Marcie at Saks in Atlanta this past weekend.

Attached Files:

5. The Coach Nomad in True Red. A pic is posted under Coach in the Nomad clubhouse.

6. My beloved Chanel boy bag in my profile pic!

arliegirl, Azula and momshj like this.
  7. LV Stephen Sprouse Roses Pochette [emoji257][emoji257][emoji257]

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1445289191.482989.jpg

8. The last bag I purchased is a Disney Haunted Mansion Dooney & Bourke bag directly from Disney. It's on the way to me now so I'll post pics as soon as it arrives.

9. Mulberry oak nvt bayswater double zip tote:
    http://forum.purseblog.com/showpost.php?p=29040114&postcount=4265

10. Back in June, I bought this bag at an outdoor arts festival from a local husband-and-wife company. I love the chevron pattern with the red stripe, and you can just barely see a peek of the red interior with white dots. I promptly forgot about my leather bags and carried this one every day all summer. :smile:

Attached Files:

11. It's not here yet, but a bespoke Massaccesi violet Athena. I am not afraid of color, and to me this will be an all season color.

Attached Files:

12. Marly in black calf leather ... Got this back in aug so over not having outside pockets and this one has 4! Not being greedy here lol

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1445300105.266887.jpg

Shelby33 likes this.
  13. My last bag purchase was in June. A medium Selma in dark dune....
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1445300969.058066.jpg

14. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1445301115.093519.jpg

I finally bought a Céline Micro early September and I'm still using it every day. I love this bag so much I can't see my other bags getting a look in for a very long time.

15. My last bag for a while, my dream Hermes Kelly Retourne 35cm! It was a declined special order with contrast stitching on Etain Togo GHW. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1445305995.213376.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1445306024.136598.jpg