What is the best skin care line?

I know what you mean about Proactiv, maybe you can try using just the face wash and toner but use a different mild water based moisturizer. Dermatologists usually recommend water based moisturizers instead of oil based.

pursegalsf said:
I know what you mean about Proactiv, maybe you can try using just the face wash and toner but use a different mild water based moisturizer. Dermatologists usually recommend water based moisturizers instead of oil based.
Thanks for tip. I'll have to shop around for a new moisturizer.

sunspark said:
I have skin that reats to everything. My best bet is Dermologica or MD Formulations, and Bare Escentuals cosmetics.
Cheers, Carolyn

I've always wondered about the bare escentuals cosmetics, how do you like them? Does it go on and cover as well as it does on the infomercial? (yes, I watched the infomercial,lol)

Melissa71 said:
I've always wondered about the bare escentuals cosmetics, how do you like them? Does it go on and cover as well as it does on the infomercial? (yes, I watched the infomercial,lol)

I was wondering about Bare Essentuals too! How do you like it?

Let's make a new topic for bare essentuals! I never wear powder or foundation because it always felt too damn heavy. I swear, I've tried nearly every brand until I found bare essentuals. I was skeptical but my friend made me try it on...and it really did feel light! I think there are 3 steps to it, but you don't have to use all 3. You guys should go test it out at Sephora!

xikry5talix said:
Let's make a new topic for bare essentuals! I never wear powder or foundation because it always felt too damn heavy. I swear, I've tried nearly every brand until I found bare essentuals. I was skeptical but my friend made me try it on...and it really did feel light! I think there are 3 steps to it, but you don't have to use all 3. You guys should go test it out at Sephora!

Do you wear their powder or foundation?

I use to use Biothem and Chanel until my friend introduced me the Loreal lotion and St. Ives. They work just fine. Now I just wash my face then apply the lotion, in 2 steps and ya done! I use St.Ives only once a while tho ( like twice a month or so) I feel like the less "stuff" you apply the better or just let your skin take a break!