What is the best skin care line?

i used so many, my skin is combination but extrasensitive, la mer seems to work the best..the oil absorbing lotion..but it makes a dent into my wallet..how i wish i could use somthing cheap.

For cleansing, either Shiseido's The Skincare or Olay's Gentle Foaming Face Wash w/Aloe for Sensitive Skin. Usually Olay though because it's so much cheaper. It also removes makeup really well.

For moisturizer, Olay.

I have a whole bunch but never got around to using them all yet. I have had several people recommend shu uemura's oil cleanser, so I got it. It smells really good, but it caused my skin to dry out in certain places and get oily in others. Apparently, I'm the only one who that's happened to...

My usual is Aveeno cleanser, Aveeno daily moisturizer w/ SPF. At night, same cleanser, Body Shop Vit. E night cream. I also use the Vit. E eye cream twice a day.

Makeup remover, I have the Boots Botanics, but it's WAY TOO oily. Now I'm using L'Occitane, but it's still kind of oily. I heard Chanel has the best one, so I recently got that one but haven't tried it yet.

Can anyone recommend a good eye cream for dark circles? I seem to be born with them and I don't really feel my current eye cream works that well. I need visible effects!!! Thanks!

Ok... I have to post this here because I wanted to share this with you all....

This past weekend I bought Origin's Modern Friction - IT IS THE MOST AMAZING THING IN THE WORLD!!!! It definitely works better than anything else I have ever used and I've used a lot of different stuff (I am a skincare junkie probably because my skin is so fickle!) My skin came out bright, smooth and so soft!!

Go there and ask for a sample and try it!!!

I love to try new products!

Currently I am using a Mario Badescu cleanser. Their products are great. They smell clean & fresh (usually citrusy).

I recently bought Clarins Brightening Scrub & that's working really well...I'm considering buying the cleanser to go with it.

As a treatment product I have Bliss Sleeping Peel Mask & Serum. They sent a large sample of the Shower Scrub too. :smile:

I'm seriously considering La Mer lip balm.

Elizabeth Arden for hand lotion.

I use Oil of Olay for sensitive skin if I'm feeling dry.

And all my makeup is Trish McEvoy. I love the planners!

back in romania I used Vichy , but I couldn't find it here , so I tried estee lauder moisturizer , but I wasn't very pleased, now I'm using a moisturizer for very dry skin from Good Skin and it seems to make wonders

dia said:
back in romania I used Vichy , but I couldn't find it here , so I tried estee lauder moisturizer , but I wasn't very pleased, now I'm using a moisturizer for very dry skin from Good Skin and it seems to make wonders

I didn't like Estee Lauder either. I do love their eye makeup remover.

Hmmnnn, another St. Ives user. Maybe I should try it next. Or not? If my skin is already used to my current moisturizer maybe I shouldn't.

I think you should be careful with St. Ives. It really irritated my skin and I've read numerous things about how it damages your skin. I'll try to find and post them later. But hey..it works for some people so maybe you should give it a shot!

I use Lancome and a cheap face mask once a week.

xikry5talix said:
I think you should be careful with St. Ives. It really irritated my skin and I've read numerous things about how it damages your skin. I'll try to find and post them later. But hey..it works for some people so maybe you should give it a shot!

I use Lancome and a cheap face mask once a week.

Please try to find it and post it! Thanks!