What is the best skin care line?

Eminence Organics! It's natural, organic, doesn't have chemicals in it and always smells soooo good. They have tons of different products for different types of skin, and they work wonderfully. I think a lot of big name skincare lines are just big names but with lots of chemicals - I would prefer to stay away from ingredients like sulfates, parabens, etc. I have normal to dry skin and use the Eminence Blueberry Soy moisturizer and it smells SO GOOD. Plus they have a ton of great reviews on Amazon and such. http://www.eminenceorganics.com/en-us/ (and no I don't work for them!)

OMG, yes!! I use their Calendula Oil on my face lately and it is amazing!

This is going to show how unfancy I am. Lol. But I really love the time wise mary kay line. I had tried exuviance, skinceuticals, Laura mercier, Merle Norman, and some drugstore cleansers and moisturizers. I just love the mary kay cleansers and moisturizers. They clean really good and I like I light feeling moisturizer. I also use their night treatment. I forget what it is but it's clear and has beads in it. I love it !

I might need something stronger as I age , but for right now it works!

This is going to show how unfancy I am. Lol. But I really love the time wise mary kay line. I had tried exuviance, skinceuticals, Laura mercier, Merle Norman, and some drugstore cleansers and moisturizers. I just love the mary kay cleansers and moisturizers. They clean really good and I like I light feeling moisturizer. I also use their night treatment. I forget what it is but it's clear and has beads in it. I love it !

I might need something stronger as I age , but for right now it works!

I use (and recently began to sell) Mary Kay and I agree. I've used Clarins, Clinique, and a ton of others, but Mary Kay is the best! They are actually rated tops in skin care by many experts and other reviews.

La Mer skincare
i love the simple step, just the radiant infusion + creme de la mer + the SPF
better skin texture and clarity though i don't use the whitening range

comparing to La Prairie ( both expensive), i will stick to La Mer

DIY skin care is the best
(Cleansing oil,soap)I used Florihana hydrolats as toner
Then phyto-C B5 gel--> rose hip oil as final step

I'm Asian skin!

I like this, too.

Lately, I have been using a non-harsh facial cleanser followed by an apple cider vinegar diluted with water as a toner. Then I use some calendula oil or avocado oil as moisturizer. Twice a week, I exfoliate with something more powerful like Retin-A or glycolic acid.

I use Kiehls and an expensive cle de peau eye cream. I also like osmotics copper serum. I love expensive eye cream and try all but I'm using the Kiel's wash toner serum cream all and like it. Would love a great eye cream that was not this expensive

I have extra dry skin and have tried a wide variety of brands since youth to rescue my face... Shiseido, Clarins, Lancôme, Clinique.. You name it. I find Chanel does the best job (yes it's expensive) but it seriously moisturizes my face so well yet my face does not feel oily (which is mostly the case with other brands I've used). I have also discovered Josie Maran's Argan Oil which is AMAZING. I use it to finish off my entire skincare routine and my face has only gotten smoother!

I really don't have a favorite line but I have a favorite brightening facial mask & exfoliating cleanser.
Ren- Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal mask is amazing to exfoliate and brighten your skin.
Also, Aveda Tourmaline exfoliating cleanser to brighten the skin.

I've noticed definite improvements from Skinceuticals and Neostrata. These companies have earned my trust - they have done their research, and applied the knowledge to create products that genuinely have a beneficial effect on the skin (if used appropriately, of course).