What is the best skin care line?

I don't have any "high end" suggestions - just wanted to pop in and say that all these wonderful products won't do much in the long run if you don't use sunscreen too - someone mentioned c serum (i think) - this used in combo with the sunscreen will increase the efficacy of the sunscreen protection and help you in the long run. ok, i'm done with my SPF schpeel.

good luck finding your HG skincare routine - it took me forever to finally figure out what works with (and against) my skin! my only suggestion is don't go looking just by "brand" and buy up an entire line - you'll find that you more than likely will have to fit various items from different lines and make them fit and work like a puzzle.

ETA: Not sure if b. kamins is considered high end but i looove their bio maple spot treatment. HG of all HGs - it makes spots disappear overnight

My ultimate skincare fav is La Prairie.

Lancome and EL are more mid-end for me, but of the two I am a big fan of Lancome. I use their whitening line Blanc Expert and I have a lot of makeup from them too. Lancome is also the king of mascaras imo.

I think any skin care line working well depends on how your skin reacts to the products. I actually use SKII and love it and have used Sulwhasoo and The History of Whoo too. Once I got into the Asian brands and rituals of using 6-7 products my sking looks fantastic but that is just my personal opinion.

I also think Paula's Choice has wonderful products and many night consider them expensive but they deliver what they say they do. I have liked Origins when I was younger. Now with older skin I seem to take more time and products with my routine. For instance I double wash my face. First with a oil cleanser followed with a cream or foaming one. This was something I never did ten years ago.

Eminence Organics! It's natural, organic, doesn't have chemicals in it and always smells soooo good. They have tons of different products for different types of skin, and they work wonderfully. I think a lot of big name skincare lines are just big names but with lots of chemicals - I would prefer to stay away from ingredients like sulfates, parabens, etc. I have normal to dry skin and use the Eminence Blueberry Soy moisturizer and it smells SO GOOD. Plus they have a ton of great reviews on Amazon and such. http://www.eminenceorganics.com/en-us/ (and no I don't work for them!)

Eminence Organics! It's natural, organic, doesn't have chemicals in it and always smells soooo good. They have tons of different products for different types of skin, and they work wonderfully. I think a lot of big name skincare lines are just big names but with lots of chemicals - I would prefer to stay away from ingredients like sulfates, parabens, etc. I have normal to dry skin and use the Eminence Blueberry Soy moisturizer and it smells SO GOOD. Plus they have a ton of great reviews on Amazon and such. http://www.eminenceorganics.com/en-us/ (and no I don't work for them!)
This!!!! ^^^^^^^^