What is IN your Bottega Veneta?

oogie, what gorgeous shades of greys and browns! Oh my, the Limos are so TDF!!!

Each time I see a BV, I just can’t get over how Bottega makes such beautiful and elegant colours, be it dark or light.

oogie, what gorgeous shades of greys and browns! Oh my, the Limos are so TDF!!!

Each time I see a BV, I just can’t get over how Bottega makes such beautiful and elegant colours, be it dark or light.

Ditto on oogie's wonderful Limo Sloane. Nymph, you must be the most organized person ever to get that much into a bag. I do need to remember that most BV's hold more than you'd think. mlbags, if I haven't told you before, your Old Petra Roma is TDF--that is an amazing bag and that color is perfect for it!

mlbags, if I haven't told you before, your Old Petra Roma is TDF--that is an amazing bag and that color is perfect for it!

Boxermom and everyone here, thanks for your kind words and compliments on my Roma in Old Petra.... yes, I'm really loving this bag alot and don't have much regrets buying this and I tell you, I do make lots of mistakes on my bags! But, I'm getting smarter and smarter now,and it's all due to the education I received here on TPF! 3 cheers to TPF'ers! U ladies (& gentleman?) are amazing! :lol:

OOGIEWOOGIE - your Sloane and wallet in Limo is stunning! Wow! I don't think I've seen a Limo IRL and the colour here is really beautiful. It looks very much like Poudre to me, no? Miss Piggy, is this the same colour as your Veneta? It looks different to me. Your Veneta looks greyish, but the Limo here looks pinky. In fact it looks close to my Old Petra. Very very nice... hmmm, wonder if they have a Campana in Limo ???

OOGIEWOOGIE - your Sloane and wallet in Limo is stunning! Wow! I don't think I've seen a Limo IRL and the colour here is really beautiful. It looks very much like Poudre to me, no? Miss Piggy, is this the same colour as your Veneta? It looks different to me. Your Veneta looks greyish, but the Limo here looks pinky. In fact it looks close to my Old Petra. Very very nice... hmmm, wonder if they have a Campana in Limo ???

The wallet is prob closer to my Limo Veneta as both are made of nappa (lambskin). The Sloane is nappa umbria if I’m not mistaken thus the colour would be darker. Limo colour is pretty tough to capture accurately on photos, you really gotta see it in person. It’s looks much lighter when there’s flash or light on it and darker otherwise, like how it looks in my action pics.

There is a Ball in Limo at the Singapore boutique now (not sure about Campana but personally I prefer the latter). And no price increase I think as I heard Limo is suppose to be a seasonal colour (although some SAs say otherwise). So if you really like Limo, go check it out before its gone!

There is a Ball in Limo at the Singapore boutique now (not sure about Campana but personally I prefer the latter). And no price increase I think as I heard Limo is suppose to be a seasonal colour (although some SAs say otherwise). So if you really like Limo, go check it out before its gone!

Miss Piggy, don't you know I'm on a self-imposed purse ban and you should have done me a favour by not reporting this !!!?? Noooooo...... oh dear, the temptation is just so great...... oh dear oh dear..... I guess I just had to satisfy my curiosity and check out if they have it in Campana.... or maybe I shouldn't huh... i might not be able to resist.... oooh... I wish I did not read your post..... but thanks so much for all the info!

Thanks for all the positive comments... with the Limo being a lighter color than what I'm normally use to... Im happy someone mentioned that it ages well. :blush: Like what MLBags mentioned before... I'm loving & soaking in all the informative knowledge about BV's. Thanks everyone!:yes:

No pics, sorry
Medium red creel:
Dior gaucho wallet
cell phone
Black/White reciept holder, stuffed
Coach keychain
and a copy of Candide.

I'm a purse slut. I love BV, but I have yet to manage to commit to them, or any other brand

Oogiewoogie, your bag is FABULOUS!!!! I just love the color Limo! I can't wait to get mine. BV was able to locate a Limo Sloane for me and it is on its way as we speak. Congrats to you on your new bag and wallet!

oogie - I just want to dive into your bag and roll around with everything inside it - it looks like 20 shades of chocolate and coffee. The limo pieces are subtly luscious and gorgeous. Wow!

Nymph, you must be the most organized person ever to get that much into a bag. I do need to remember that most BV's hold more than you'd think.

On the contrary! I usually just throw everything in, without "packing" my stuff. My things just get shuffled around, and settle down after a while :P

Miss Piggy, don't you know I'm on a self-imposed purse ban and you should have done me a favour by not reporting this !!!?? Noooooo...... oh dear, the temptation is just so great...... oh dear oh dear..... I guess I just had to satisfy my curiosity and check out if they have it in Campana.... or maybe I shouldn't huh... i might not be able to resist.... oooh... I wish I did not read your post..... but thanks so much for all the info!

Heh, dun you already know by now, we are all 'evil' enablers here :devil: :graucho: *muuaahhahahhaha*.

Ahem, on a more serious note, I have checked out for you what's available at the Singapore boutique (so you can decide if it's worth the trip). Limo is available in the following bags :
Veneta – medium & large
Ball – price around S$3,410
Seamless tote – from how the SA described, I think this is the bag Megs and ReRe have in Old Petra (which is quite similar to your Roma except with only one compartment).

Sorry dear, no Campana in Limo. They did say it’s possible to help you to source but no guarantee.