What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

I LOOOOVE your Chanel red!!! Looooove!!! Especially all the saturated hues!

me too-I LOVE the hearts-charm, who makes that?! It's perfect!!!

Today: never-carried Coach satchel in Yankee Floral today!!! It was funny, bc at store I happened by it (after deciding on simmering else completely, a Rogue satchel); picked it up and went on and on about what a cute bag it was, walking around w it forever. It's so not 'me', but I loved it SO much I had to bring it home with me!!! There was another woman there who asked for one after I bought this one, and we were all laughing! :lol:

Then I'd forgotten about it until a few days ago when I had dinner w my friend, who pulled out her wallet in this style!

View attachment 3940311
You bag is so cute! I bought a floral credit card case on impulse at the Coach Outlet early last year. Now you're making me want to get it out my drawer and carry it. I love heart charms too. I think Juicy Couture has a couple. Ebay is also a good place to check for charms.

Reactions: pianolize
I love these bags!!
I love anything baby blue @BigCherry, I love the shape of the Fendi @BagLadyT and I am sure that @Kendie26 is having a fantastic hair day with her red flap :hbeat::love:

First time taking my Fendi Small By the Way out. View attachment 3939536 View attachment 3939538 Me likey!

:heart::heart:Love seeing all the reds @RuedeNesle @pianolize
Last night for sushi...my only red bag (besides a red woc:P:giggle:) 14B lambskin ML CF

You bag is so cute! I bought a floral credit card case on impulse at the Coach Outlet early last year. Now you're making me want to get it out my drawer and carry it. I love heart charms too. I think Juicy Couture has a couple. Ebay is also a good place to check for charms.
thanks for the suggestion- I'm always stalking EB for something- this, however, hasn't occurred to me...
The pattern is just so fun to look at!
This pattern is so fun!
emoji7.png
What a gorgeous color!
emoji7.png
Thanks- that's exactly why I couldn't stop looking at it! :nuts:

Reactions: RuedeNesle
Such a sweet shade of red and in the perfect size [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️
Thank you my purse guru!

Hi K! :wave:
You know I love seeing all the reds! And I love yours! Someone posted "somewhere" about dressing her bag up for the Valentine's [season?]. I got excited at the thought of seeing a lot more red bags around February 14th!:heart::yahoo:

I LOOOOVE your Chanel red!!! Looooove!!! Especially all the saturated hues!

me too-I LOVE the hearts-charm, who makes that?! It's perfect!!!

Today: never-carried Coach satchel in Yankee Floral today!!! It was funny, bc at store I happened by it (after deciding on simmering else completely, a Rogue satchel); picked it up and went on and on about what a cute bag it was, walking around w it forever. It's so not 'me', but I loved it SO much I had to bring it home with me!!! There was another woman there who asked for one after I bought this one, and we were all laughing! :lol:

Then I'd forgotten about it until a few days ago when I had dinner w my friend, who pulled out her wallet in this style!

View attachment 3940311

View attachment 3940635

Thank you @Miss_Dawn :hugs:

If you love the Fendi BTW and you love baby blue then this one is for you [emoji4]

Yummmy!!! But Kenzie I'm holding you and this bag responsible for me owning two red jumbo flaps. I saw this beauty and had to have one in lamb.
Sorry for the big multi-quote post...tried yesterday but had troubles! Thanks kindly to ALL of you sweet, fun handbag mavens!:heart::hbeat: Dang, I can’t find @Miss_Dawn listed -no great hair day for me girl:annoyed::giggle:You will have to teach me how to make that happen. WHY on earth am i not remembering @BigCherry baby blue Fendi?:eek::love: First, @BagLadyT made me jealous w/ her black one & now YOU?! And finally, @Sparkletastic -:blush:but you know you needed another red:drinks:And there you go again KILLING me w/ your pearly grey CF...prettiest chanel EVER :faint:

My smallest and newest acquisition ( bought yesterday) is enjoying a cup of coffee at home this morning.:hbeat:

Introducing my Diorever with a detachable crossbody chain, in taurillon leather with SHW. It fits a lot for a clutch/WOC style: my Rosalie LV purse, tissue pack, anti bac, Clinique lippie, Chanel compact and iPhone. All a comfortable fit, without straining the sides.:tup:

We're thinking of heading out, but the snow has started to fall and a lazy Sunday in front of the fire is starting to sound like a better option. Decisions, decisions :panic:

Have a lovely Sunday everyone :drinks:

Attachments

• 6097A13E-0B35-4D85-B912-5D7E405C5CB2.jpeg
    6097A13E-0B35-4D85-B912-5D7E405C5CB2.jpeg
    140.2 KB · Views: 303