What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
I wrote it the year before I went on the worst shopping spree of my life. I didn't recognize myself! I have since come to my senses and have cut back dramatically. Looking to cut back even more. How come I don't delete it. I need the reminder.[emoji41] [emoji56] [emoji12]

It is my all time favorite...I noticed it when I first joined TPF and laugh every time I see it. Best one ever!!!!!! PLease do not delete it. It brightens my day and reminds me as well

Reactions: carterazo
:heart::heart:Love seeing all the reds @RuedeNesle @pianolize
Last night for sushi...my only red bag (besides a red woc:P:giggle:) 14B lambskin ML CF
Hi K! :wave:
You know I love seeing all the reds! And I love yours! Someone posted "somewhere" about dressing her bag up for the Valentine's [season?]. I got excited at the thought of seeing a lot more red bags around February 14th!:heart::yahoo:

:heart::heart:Love seeing all the reds @RuedeNesle @pianolize
Last night for sushi...my only red bag (besides a red woc:P:giggle:) 14B lambskin ML CF
I LOOOOVE your Chanel red!!! Looooove!!! Especially all the saturated hues!

Hi K! :wave:
You know I love seeing all the reds! And I love yours! Someone posted "somewhere" about dressing her bag up for the Valentine's [season?]. I got excited at the thought of seeing a lot more red bags around February 14th!:heart::yahoo:
me too-I LOVE the hearts-charm, who makes that?! It's perfect!!!

Today: never-carried Coach satchel in Yankee Floral today!!! It was funny, bc at store I happened by it (after deciding on simmering else completely, a Rogue satchel); picked it up and went on and on about what a cute bag it was, walking around w it forever. It's so not 'me', but I loved it SO much I had to bring it home with me!!! There was another woman there who asked for one after I bought this one, and we were all laughing! :lol:

Then I'd forgotten about it until a few days ago when I had dinner w my friend, who pulled out her wallet in this style!

IMG_20180120_125004.jpg

It is my all time favorite...I noticed it when I first joined TPF and laugh every time I see it. Best one ever!!!!!! PLease do not delete it. It brightens my day and reminds me as well

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] thanks!

The emojis alone make me lol!!!!

TPF used to have the best emojis! It's a bummer that they removed most of them when they upgraded the website.

Reactions: BagLadyT
I LOOOOVE your Chanel red!!! Looooove!!! Especially all the saturated hues!

me too-I LOVE the hearts-charm, who makes that?! It's perfect!!!

Today: never-carried Coach satchel in Yankee Floral today!!! It was funny, bc at store I happened by it (after deciding on simmering else completely, a Rogue satchel); picked it up and went on and on about what a cute bag it was, walking around w it forever. It's so not 'me', but I loved it SO much I had to bring it home with me!!! There was another woman there who asked for one after I bought this one, and we were all laughing! [emoji38]

Then I'd forgotten about it until a few days ago when I had dinner w my friend, who pulled out her wallet in this style!

View attachment 3940311
This pattern is so fun! [emoji7]
Fuschia tote (to brighten up January)
View attachment 3940313
What a gorgeous color! [emoji7]