What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

Hi all:wave: I am venturing out from the cozy little Coach forum lol. I found one of my HG vintage Coach bags this fall, chunky little made in NYC Shoulder purse with a kisslock purse built in. She is a very dark navy that could pass for black. I just finished refurbishing and she is fabulous! My tablet is meh for pictures (bag is darker irl) but easier for posting than my phone (which needs to be replaced).
20180121_134801.jpg 20180121_134933.jpg
Okay, into the bedroom for a much needed tidying up so I can start an inventory of my stuff so I can see everything I have. And begin using what I totally forgot I had or Let. It. Go. Peace Out.

I know I mentioned this on your collection thread but once again big congrats - fantastic choice and I really hope it works for you :love:

PS. I’m in Surrey and I have no snow??? A lazy day in front of the fire (playing with and admiring, or indeed photographing your Diorever woc) sounds perfectly decadent. Don’t forget the ice cream and the cakes :roflmfao:

It snowed for an hour, settled as a light powder, changed its mind, and started raining! So much for a walk in the park, so we went to the cinema instead :P thank you so much for the compliments, my dear friend.

:yahoo::love::loveeyes:AWESOME choice sweetie!! I remember when you were considering WOC style...love this one! Between you, @BigCherry & @Sparkletastic (& many other Dior lovers out there) I’m feeling like i really need to move Dior to top of list if/when i decide to buy something (which shouldn’t be for a long while:-s:biggrin:)Congrats woman!!:drinks::smooch:

I can't believe I succumbed to a WOC. I don't know how usable it will prove to be, but I can think of quite a few situations where I could have used it if I'd had it in the past few months, including as a smaller bag within a larger handbag for work and evening functions, and of course the ever elusive 'perfect weekend bag'. So I'm going to give it a go :hbeat:

What you need, Kendie, is a Diorama. I nearly bought one when I was choosing Ruby (my Chanel chevron Boy) in October. But then I succumbed to Ruby. The Diorama is a more ladylike version of the Boy and given that you already own everything else ( :graucho::lol:) you need a Diorama :tup: (I say 'need' but we both know that isn't in a dictionary definition :P) sending hugs :smooch:

My smallest and newest acquisition ( bought yesterday) is enjoying a cup of coffee at home this morning.:hbeat:

Introducing my Diorever with a detachable crossbody chain, in taurillon leather with SHW. It fits a lot for a clutch/WOC style: my Rosalie LV purse, tissue pack, anti bac, Clinique lippie, Chanel compact and iPhone. All a comfortable fit, without straining the sides.:tup:

We're thinking of heading out, but the snow has started to fall and a lazy Sunday in front of the fire is starting to sound like a better option. Decisions, decisions :panic:

Have a lovely Sunday everyone :drinks:
So glad you are enjoying this new cutie. And I love your cute coffee station (your home is so cute — just like you :smile:).

Reactions: Miss_Dawn
Hi all:wave: I am venturing out from the cozy little Coach forum lol. I found one of my HG vintage Coach bags this fall, chunky little made in NYC Shoulder purse with a kisslock purse built in. She is a very dark navy that could pass for black. I just finished refurbishing and she is fabulous! My tablet is meh for pictures (bag is darker irl) but easier for posting than my phone (which needs to be replaced).
View attachment 3941370 View attachment 3941371
Okay, into the bedroom for a much needed tidying up so I can start an inventory of my stuff so I can see everything I have. And begin using what I totally forgot I had or Let. It. Go. Peace Out.
So glad you ventured out from “cozy Coach forum!”...Totally ADORE this bag...such quality & the perfect smaller bag:heart::drinks:

Reactions: Cookiefiend
Kendie, you don't wiggle away that easily. I did not need 2 red jumbos. One needs to go. But, I have pretty bag paralysis. Totally blaming you. I'm the innocent victim hypnotized by your red lambie!
:cray:
So, I'm not the only one who gets bag envy when I see a bag posted that I have but sorta forgot. :lol: These BTW's are great bags. So user friendly.
Yes! You must. The quality is to die for. But either buy preloved or sit out for a little while though. The current designer is cuckoo and the bags are suffering greatly. :whut:
Haha well if/when I “cave” & buy a grey lamb CF I’ll be saying the exact same back to you my friend!! Cracking up on “pretty bag paralysis”....:roflmfao: & also laughing @ you & Vanana Cracker Barrel posts....we used to have sooooo many work breakfast meetings there & omg the store!

Reactions: Sparkletastic
I’m totally messing up this post somehow:angel::annoyed: but thanks girlie. I’ve long considered Dior &. I know why you recommend Diorama...they are awesome. I made a commitment to myself when I got my special Boy that he would remain special always & I wouldn’t buy another boy or anything that resembled him . Probably sounds weird but that’s my final answer!:lol:
Step 1. Decide on your HG bag

What you need, Kendie, is a Diorama. I nearly bought one when I was choosing Ruby (my Chanel chevron Boy) in October. But then I succumbed to Ruby. The Diorama is a more ladylike version of the Boy and given that you already own everything else ( :graucho::lol:) you need a Diorama :tup: (I say 'need' but we both know that isn't in a dictionary definition :P) sending hugs :smooch:

Such a beautiful color!
Thank you! She is really a great neutral.
The Best !
Thank you!!
It snowed for an hour, settled as a light powder, changed its mind, and started raining! So much for a walk in the park, so we went to the cinema instead :P thank you so much for the compliments, my dear friend.

I can't believe I succumbed to a WOC. I don't know how usable it will prove to be, but I can think of quite a few situations where I could have used it if I'd had it in the past few months, including as a smaller bag within a larger handbag for work and evening functions, and of course the ever elusive 'perfect weekend bag'. So I'm going to give it a go :hbeat:

Yes, @Kendie26 needs a Diorama. And @Sparkletastic needs another one. :lol:

I’m totally messing up this post somehow:angel::annoyed: but thanks girlie. I’ve long considered Dior &. I know why you recommend Diorama...they are awesome. I made a commitment to myself when I got my special Boy that he would remain special always & I wouldn’t buy another boy or anything that resembled him . Probably sounds weird but that’s my final answer!:lol:
Whay insane madness is this?! Art thou bewitched? :whut:

You love the Boy and no other similar flaps may be bought?? I'm dying...seriously dying. If that became a law, I'd have to move to another country!!!

image.jpeg
View attachment 3941370 View attachment 3941371

You've inspired me to get this oldie but a goodie out! I love vintage Coach. Here's mine. Pretty beat up but still love her!

You look great! But then I would say that because I had an identical outfit on yesterday but my boots were a dark tan. I love winter whites and light colours this time of year :ghi5:

And of course the mini is stunning [emoji170][emoji170][emoji170]
Thanks :hugs:fashion twinsies! Yes, the weather is finally milder ;). But was really afraid of wearing my suede boots on the wet grounds with snow melting :wtf:. It’s a nice anti depressant outfit, when all the people around me (in church) are wearing all dark colours. Love it :heart:

Reactions: BlueCherry
Thanks :hugs:fashion twinsies! Yes, the weather is finally milder ;). But was really afraid of wearing my suede boots on the wet grounds with snow melting :wtf:. It’s a nice anti depressant outfit, when all the people around me (in church) are wearing all dark colours. Love it :heart:

OMG yes suede boots and snow/rain is a worry :lol:

It’s lovely you dress up for church. My Mum is old school and always dresses up and I follow her lead :hugs: and we sit at the front :roflmfao:

Reactions: luvlux64