What do you think of these slingbacks?

I have these shoes, well not this brand, but they are the same exact style. Just make sure that when you walk, the strap stays on your heel. I love these shoes but when I wear them with a skirt the strap will fall from the back of my heel and I'll end up walking on it until I fix it. With pants it's not so bad because it's covered. But they are cute shoes!! They look great with skirts

I feel like an idiot.

Its been about a week and my shoes still aren't here so I go online to check it's status and guess what I see - I entered the WRONG city for my shipping address! X_x

Now I'm freaking out and I dont know what to do. I didnt see a number to call so I emailed them instead, I hope they answer promptly because the semester is about over and if they dont get here before I move out I just wasted the money I spent on them.

:cry:

:cry: [sniff] They're not coming.

Zappos.com said:
Dear [...],

Thank you for shopping at Zappos.com. We received your
return and credited you in full. Please be aware that your
credit card company may take up to 10 business days to
process the credit to your account. The following item
was returned:

AK Anne Klein: Makaya in Black Leather, 5.5

Please feel free to contact us if we can be of any further assistance.

Sincerely,

Customer Loyalty Team

Guess my hunt for the perfect slingbacks continues. I would just reorder these, but after further reading the feedback on them, I'm a little hesitant. Plus, I want to wait until they credit my account before making another purchase. Wish me luck!

Thanks for all your help ladies!