What do you think of these slingbacks?

abandonedimages

:]
O.G.
Mar 11, 2006
Too boring? I kind of like them, I've been looking for brown heels for forever [edit - JK they're black, the brown ones dont have my size :sad:] AND they have my size, which is really hard to come by.

985-210757-p.jpg

Would they look good with jeans? With a knee length dress? My brain is being dysfunctional at the moment, lol. I can't seem to picture anything. Can anyone provide pictures?

What size do you wear?..they're really cute basic shoes...how high are those heels?..Not to sound stalkerish..but I swear when I come back to N.C. I'm gonna look you up..'cause you are cute as can be!

clinkenwar said:
What size do you wear?..they're really cute basic shoes...how high are those heels?..Not to sound stalkerish..but I swear when I come back to N.C. I'm gonna look you up..'cause you are cute as can be!

Haha! I would love for us to meet up, dont be silly! When will you be in NC?

Lets see - I wear a size 5, but I can pull off 5.5 (thats what size these heels are), the heel is 3". Some of the feedback said they were a little bigger in the toe area than they expected but they're still wonderful shoes. Hope they work out for me!