What do you think of these slingbacks?

Yes, they are very classy. Classic and will never go out of style. I bought a similar pair from COACH and someone broke into our car and stole them before I ever got to wear them! :sad:

I think they are beautiful! :smile:

fr2nc1z said:
Are they comfortable? I was considering getting Manolo's like that, but I wasn't sure if they would be LOL

They seem dressy ;)

Hey fr2nc1z! Well, I'm still waiting on them, but I read some of the feedback and most of the girls were satisfied saying it gave great arch support and the front is roomy and good on the toes :biggrin: I'll just have to see for myself, I haven't worn 3" heels often enough in my life, lol.

iliabags said:
Yes, they are very classy. Classic and will never go out of style. I bought a similar pair from COACH and someone broke into our car and stole them before I ever got to wear them! :sad:

I think they are beautiful! :smile:
N, that's terrible about the COACH shoes :/ They do have some really cute shoes too!

PS. Did you get my email? lol

I think someone has asked this before, but how high is too high of a heel? I was thinking 3" was my limit, but I saw some 3 1/2" heel shoes (online, so I couldn't try them on) that were cute, but I'm afraid I'll bust my butt, lol.

vuittonGirl said:
i got this quote from In Style mag "Slingbacks pull an outfit faster than you can say Jimmy Choo".:love:
I love those slingbacks. Black or brown or tan.

Awww that is such a cute quote ;) hehe

Well, i'm definitely convinced -- i'm buying a pair of slingbacks manolo's hehe! :biggrin:

Ooh do tell when they arrive! I can't wait to see what you thought about your shoes!