What Do You Think is Hotter Brunettes or Blondes

I´d say brunettes !!! but my blonde friend told me that when she goes to France, Spain, Italy guys would chase her and ask for her number !! she also said "you don´t even have to be that pretty if you´re blonde "!!! it´s the blonde hair that stands out

I'm a brunette and would never want to be blond, I'm very fair and I like my dark hair with my light skin. My husband is naturally very blond and I like him like that and wouldn't want him to ever dye it. I just like people with their natural hair colors. Usually whatever you were born with works best. I might would kill to be a red head though!

Blonde...no question about it. Although I am talking a nice highlight job, like Jessica Simpson when she is blonde--not WHITE blonde.

Although Sophia Bush is a foxy burnette! LOL

Actually, I was going to have my hair highlighted recently, but then looked at all of my pics, and realized how rich and beautiful my natural hair color was. Maybe when my hair turns gray, I'll dye it blonde;), but as long as my natural hair color is this pretty and shiny, it's staying brunette!

I'm actually really modest....really. I just like my hair;)

Of course I "root" for brunettes (haha, that was bad, I know) because I am one and I look better with dark hair, but I think you are gorgeous no matter what your haircolor! Redheads are gorgeous, and blondes usually have pretty hair too.

Oh - I don't know! I think both are beautiful depending on the woman. I'm a brunette and wouldn't look good as blonde so I prefer darker hair, and thankfully gray hair isn't very prominent in my family until much later...

REDHEADS!!!

Did you know...we are the smallest minority, with only 2% of the population in the U.S., and 4% worldwide being born with naturally red hair. Not only do we stand out amongst all the blondes and brunettes, we rock!!

I usually prefer men with dark hair, but my husband just shaved his head and still looks awesome, so I guess it doesn't really matter after all :P