What Do You Think is Hotter Brunettes or Blondes

natural personally -

:rolleyes: - is that what you kept yourself entertained with while flying to jordan? tz tz... (haha j/k)
LOL.. Omg its crazy in jordan.. When i first came here i had to go to a internet cafe since my family here dont have internet.. so i went and it wassss so slow, even yahoo.com took like 10 min to load.. and it cost alot money...anyway a miracle happened.. i was using my sisters laptop and i was on the roof... here there roofs are nice and you could sit and talk with a really nice view.. so i had my laptop to play games, and it said on the bottom that there was a wireless connection.. i opened firefox and the internet worked for free... But i have to be on the roof..lmao, right now i am sitting on the roof in 102 degree weather but with a nice breeze..lol It got a little boring with out internet.. The only reason why i asked who do you think is hotter is because all my female cousins here are like "oh i wish i was blonde and blondes are sooo much prettier.. Then i told them that alot of girls actually like brown hair more.. they didnt believe me.. So i wanted to prove to them that alot of Americans like women with dark or brown hair...

In my opinion, the most beautiful people are made in The Horn of Africa, and both the South Asian and Meso-American subcontinent.

That is not to say that other places do not make beautiful people. Thailand and Burma, for instance, are world famous for theirs, as is the Middle East - hmm, the more I think about it, the longer the list gets.

Anyway, to answer the question, of course I am going to put on a Team Brunette t-shirt - I'm a brunette, so that makes me naturally biased - and of course, hot. ;)

Since there are so few natural blondes, I am going with brunette. I don't like the whole peroxide-to-within-inch-of-life look...think Mrs. Hulk Hogan and clan. I even hate that look more on guys.

I dont think there is one "hotter" than the other...ive seen blondes that are gorgeous and ive seen brunettes that are gorgeous....so im not sure...but im a blonde! haha