what do you think if local LV store call you about your posting?

It does sound very creepy and I would wonder why they did go to all that trouble. The internet is great for sharing information and it can work to LV's advantage. For example look how many people have wanted to purchase the mirage line after it was posted here. But by the same token it also can cause big headaches for companies that have confidential information, like the look book that is not meant to be out there. If it was a legit call I would stop using the pictures. They may have chosen to try to talk to you nicely instead of pursuing it more formally. However, if it was not a real LV call I would be creeped out and be careful as to who was accessing my blog and how your personal info is getting out there.

thank you for many many comments!!
I will ask my SA.

I just felt it was not officially. They are so huge company.

I understand they have some policies or the look book is confidential but they found out "the person is def noelie!!" was creepy though.

I didn't show my face, name and job at my blog but they found out it was me.

She didn't ask me, "are you the writer of the xxxxx blog?"
She was 100% sure and said, " I saw your blog was pretty good."

yuck.

Is there ANY chance one of your friends knows your blog site and is playing a joke on you ????

I really dont think LV would put the effort into this, unless its one specific SA.....they have bigger problems, like illegal counterfeiting of their merchandise around the world !!!!!!

Is there ANY chance one of your friends knows your blog site and is playing a joke on you ????

I wondered this, too, about some friends playing a joke. In my view, something is just not right here. I would imagine if the powers-that-be at LVMH really had an issue with your site, they would not merely phone you, but also send a letter. Or perhaps they would follow up that phone call with a letter. I just think they'd want to have written documentation of the whole thing if it was such an issue....

I totally agree.

I really dont think LV would put the effort into this, unless its one specific SA.....they have bigger problems, like illegal counterfeiting of their merchandise around the world !!!!!!

That kind of big company did this way was strange.
I think the look book is really important for anti countefeit.
That's why they care about my little blog, I understand that.
But.......if she pm me before like she doesn't know about me, I feel better.

Yah I think it's very weird to call at your house! She should have just left a message at your blog. Why did they have to go through all the trouble to find out the personal contact details of the writer of the blog???

Please call that boutique, I feel that this "manager" was quite unprofessional. I think she could of messaged you or if they knew it was you and it was a legal problem , they could send you a letter in writing. If it was a SA I was familiar with, I would feel more comfortable, but since it is someone that you do not know, that is strange and un comfortable, you research your purchase history and such. Geez!!! I would'nt worry because if it were a big deal you would be hearing from LVMH not a local boutique, non the less it is uncomfortable, remove the look book pics and call the store. I am sure many LVMH corporate people have seen this site and have not contacted Megs or Vlad to remove the info and this is a popular site. Many SA's are aware of the purse forum as well.

Not exactly LV related, but I posted a very positive review on a cruisecritic.com board. It was hijacked -- someone copied the review, cut a lot of it out, and then added some horrible remarks and sent it to Cunard. The only ID on the review was our first names and date of cruise with cabin number. Cunard sent us a letter telling us that they were investigating our "incident" and when I called to ask what incident? I had never written to them nor had an incident-worthy experience to complain about. They faxed me "our letter" and it was obvious what happened. Cunard managed to find us very quickly. It is a little creepy. No it is a lot creepy that what you post on a public forum can be stolen. Maybe that's what happened with the OP. Perhaps someone printed the blog and took it to a LV store and they were able to track you. Again. VERY CREEPY.
--Judy, who is careful never to divulge too much information.

I belong to another forum and we post so called confidential pics as soon as we get our hands on them...often prior to the manufacturer's release. No one has been approached to take down these photos. As others have said, please call your local store and inquire about this incident. Your privacy has been breached. You are not a business and are not selling these items. Information becomes available on the internet. If you have these pics, so do others. Are they tracking down every individual who has them? I hope you are able to get this resolved. An apology would be nice, as well.

My opinion is that when you have a blog, you have put yourself out there to be seen so this is what could happen.
Maybe you should take some of the more personal info down.
I'd be a little creeped out by that phone call- I'm very private.

I'm so sorry this happened to you. Something is not right...your privacy has definitely been breached. I would definitely contact LV and find out if this was legitimate. At the very least, whoever called (at your home - this is creepy and so not okay) was out of line. They should have pm'd you at first. Sending good vibes your way and please keep us posted.