what do you think if local LV store call you about your posting?

I don't think I have anything to add, except if you have a friend that is an attorney, I would run this by them it seems wrong. Oh, and not that I would threaten legal action, but to understand the line between public domain (internet) and someone calling your house.

I can understand that if it was some pictures or information that was confidential that they would contact you online and politely ask that you take it down - but to track you down and call your house? That is scary and very unprofessional. They could have contacted you through your blog, which would have been the appropriate thing to do.

Call the store and see what's going on because that's not right.

I don't think they have any business contacting you, especially just an SA, not even a corporate representative! What has she got to do with any of it? I would contact the store and if they don't have a good explanation for it, take steps from there. Sorry I don't have much advice, but to me, it seems wrong.

i think the main problem for them is that you posted the pictures without their permission.

but they should've explained you more. very creepy! i would ask them how they found out it's you.

this is so weird!!!! Maybe she was calling all the costumer and using the same lines and you fell for it? There is no way they could know, is it??? Anyways, you did not do anything wring so dont worry

maybe she the one who snuck the look book pics out of the stores private binder and is now trying to cover her tracks!!! kidding!!! dont worry about it shes just a SA if you feel weired about it take the pics out if not do nothing wait untill something or someone formal happens. your not doing anything illegal. not selling, not copyrighting, not making fakes. just showing your love for lv. tell em to take a chill pill! dont forget the internet is big brother- with every stroke of the key someone is watching!!! doesnt matter what your putting out there someone knows!!