What do you regret not buying?

For me it's the Mad Mary's :girlsigh:

When I first saw those on whatserface from the OC (standing in doggie poo!) I thought they were vile (even without the poop) but then having seen them on more and more tPF'rs has just made me covet them so badly... and now that's all I can think about getting!!! They are so HTF now :cry:

Ivory python jaws...but that's really my only big regret.

For those of you who missed out on tortoise VPs, have you tried Saks? I got them there just before Thanksgiving, and I know they went on sale, but there's always a chance there's some random pairs floating around. Worth a shot, anyway.

Red croc rolandos, c'est moi booties, glitters, and the bone minibouts. I could probably still get some of these, but I have excuses for each.

DH doesn't want glitters in the house due the law of glitter half-life. :crybaby:

As for the other shoes, I've tried on those new minibouts and they don't fit. I don't want to special order the croc rolandos, only to have them not fit me. And I absolutely refuse to pay more than $300 for the c'est moi booties since they're from last season and I definitely saw them on sale for that amount.

Purly--I agree about not paying more than sale price for something when it's on freakbay with a mark up. That is what stops me from making a lot of purchases. Shows that I don't want it enough.

i regret not getting the black zipettes i saw at the barneys coop.. but it was literally two days after i bought my c'est mois and couldn't afford to buy another pair..

purly, i'm not sure if they're still around but i got my c'est mois at barneys for $329

Oh Laureen, you didn't! :sad: My dream shoe!!! I've never seen those on ebay before. I'd break the bank to buy those. I have more hope for red patent Clichys, but light blue? Only in my dreams.

EB rolando on ebay - at the time, I was hankering for EB Declics, but now the rolando is actually growing on me, after seeing the pretty pink ones for the spring collection.

I was watching them, but someone arranged a BIN with the seller. *siiiiggghhh*

:nuts::nuts: easy coming easy going !

Tell me a story
about the CL's you wear
Enjoy the one you have
And do not care

I didn't lose my mind
about missing Style
Couldn't stay to buy
didn't have the time
So I let them easely go...

No regrets they don't work
No regrets now they only hurt
Sing me a love song about CL's
Drop me a line where I can new ones buy
Suppose it's just a point of view
But they tell me I'm doing fine

^Cute Danielle! You are so creative.

I regret not searching harder for the C'est Moi in black kid. I ordered them from Peter when they were on sale and it was canceled. It's one of those that I keep thinking about...oh well.