What do you regret not buying?

Im like Kamilla...my list is pretty long. Over the years I regret not grabbing....
Lady Gres in all the colors ive tried on. THANK god I recently grabbed a pair from Bella:heart:
VP Pailletes in all colors, but the green ones just make my heart skip a beat.
Fontanettes in python
VP in Purple python w/a different color tip, cant remember, but I missed out on it by like $100...VERY stupid of me! grrr!!! Makes me sooo mad!
Simple in Roccia Python - missed out on these a few times.
Very Noeuds - Purple, blue & Green.
VP glitter - im bidding on them now, but got outbid and not sure if I want to spend $500 on a really used pair....I know ill regret this one.
hmmm....I know there is more to my list, but I cant think of it now.
If anyone finds these...im a 38.5. Thank you my lovelies!

I regret selling my green simples, brown simples, and my green VP's with gold tip...even though they were too big. Still hurts my heart...im just glad they went to a TPFer!

Not chasing the vp 70mm in 41 or 41.5 in any colour, they were on Barneys, I live in the UK and by the time I sorted my US mailing address out, they are long gone.

Also Chins4 posts where she sees the VP 70mm and other lower heels, due to not really bothering I missed out and now the exchange rate means it is roughly 30% more!!

I miss my black patent Yasmin 120s. Sold them, then when I had the chance to buy them back I didnt have any money available. I still kick myself for selling them.

Nude declics. I still cant believe I returned them.

Nude/orange/green/blue Catwomans. I am just ACHING for that style.

Plus all the shoes in my sig, which I have come across at least once in a 41! Stupid self-doubt inhibits the growth of my collection!

The VP 70mm that were on sale recently on Barneys for something like $300. I decided against it because the largest size they had was a half size smaller than all the CLs I had tried and I didn't want to pay return shipping. I have learned since that they would have probably been fine. Now the only place I can find them wants full price.

Im like Kamilla...my list is pretty long. Over the years I regret not grabbing....
Lady Gres in all the colors ive tried on. THANK god I recently grabbed a pair from Bella:heart:
VP Pailletes in all colors, but the green ones just make my heart skip a beat.
Fontanettes in python
VP in Purple python w/a different color tip, cant remember, but I missed out on it by like $100...VERY stupid of me! grrr!!! Makes me sooo mad!
Simple in Roccia Python - missed out on these a few times.
Very Noeuds - Purple, blue & Green.
VP glitter - im bidding on them now, but got outbid and not sure if I want to spend $500 on a really used pair....I know ill regret this one.
hmmm....I know there is more to my list, but I cant think of it now.
If anyone finds these...im a 38.5. Thank you my lovelies!

I regret selling my green simples, brown simples, and my green VP's with gold tip...even though they were too big. Still hurts my heart...im just glad they went to a TPFer!

Nude Patent VP w/gold tip.
Nude Patent VP w/Burgundy tip

Blue Suede Rolandos....still have not found them in my size since.

I have the Camel Miss Marples lagaldiva.....your right that was crazy...I love those shoes so much.

Those red and blue moonbows that went for $250. My snipe did something crazy and I lost them.

I hate that I returned the grey watersnake altadamas at Saks last year. They are coming out again, but for $200 more.

Lesson learned: Study long, you study wrong... Damn!

I love that saying Jimmy - study long, you study wrong.

On the flip side, people do say, if you have to think hard about them, its not the right pair.

It seems, just looking at the responses so far, lots of people regret VP in various styles.