What do YOU plan on buying for the month of April?

I'm probably going to buy the tattersall tote or satchel with matching zip around wallet, the legacy leather turnlock wallet, and the rose Legacy frame French purse. I also have my eye on the saddle Kiki, but just not sure I can pull that one off since I'm so short!

Hamptons Leather Totes Capacity Wristlet in chambray although I haven't seen in IRL... and if I hit the jackpot the Legacy Ostrich Multi-Turnlock Satchel in pool :heart:...

Since I have an anniversary coming up I am THINKING about getting the Francine in purple. I was going to buy it during the pce but you couldn't get the Francine discounted to I added a white Miranda to my stable of beauties. I am also thinking about the patent Ergo pleated satchel in pink!! It's going to be a hard choice to make. Oh, and maybe that little ESCARGOT! hee hee

I'm thinking about getting a leather Carly in brass/tan or the Hamptons Weekend Medium Tote. I like the spring patchwork, but I'm not sure if I want to buy it. I have to see all of them in person before I make a decision. I'm leaning towards a Carly though

Well I know I am on a ban until May but I am going to buy myself a get well gift. Im thinking about the snail keyfob and a scarf. I am going to Dallas and to the spa (at the Gaylord I am very excited) so I have to save all my money.

Don't know if I belong here, but I'm planning on buying a new purse this month. I have ONE purse, its a coach hobo about 10 yrs young and looks like new. Its small...11"x7 or so? I need a Mommy stuff purse with three little ones. I was considering the carly slim. I need something light, one handed ease and perferably one strap. I don't like a strap to fall off my shoulder. Any help/heads up would be appreciated! About time I spent some money on something for myself :smile: I just haven't found anything I LOVE. Can I also ask why there is no Dooney thread? I like the giraffe sac...
THANX! no laughing aloud!
Caryn

if I'm buying anything, I have to sell something.. Carly may be on the chopping block for a pleated ergo hobo *sigh* it's either I sell or put it on the CC (which has nothing on it) I don't think they'll last long enough to save money (aka no going out to eat for 2 months - I've done it before to buy bags)

if I'm buying anything, I have to sell something.. Carly may be on the chopping block for a pleated ergo hobo *sigh* it's either I sell or put it on the CC (which has nothing on it) I don't think they'll last long enough to save money (aka no going out to eat for 2 months - I've done it before to buy bags)
LOL... I hear ya on that renie! :lol:

I was planning on buying the Chambray Madeline, but I was extremely disappointed when I saw it in-stores. It was indeed darker than the drilldown picture, and so I decided on a Soho Small Berry Signature Flap and Snail keyfob. I love it! I finally got a summer purse. :heart:

I might buy the Soho mini wallet too, but I'll think about it. I wanted the French Purse but it's not available in my area. The closest place is in L.A. but I won't be going there until sometime in June. Hopefully I'll be able to go to the Bay Area to snag the French Purse on Memorial Day. It would be perfect.