What do YOU plan on buying for the month of April?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just thought I would start a thread for people that would like to share what they would like to buy/plan on buying for the month of april... I'll start...

I'd like to get a pleated ergo satchel... possibly in Navy Blue or else Tan? Not sure on the color... I wouldn't mind getting another wristlet as well since I love my bleeker capacity wristlet so much!

2. Im going to buy my large Carly in Khaki and Chocolate!! I dont live near a coach store, BUUTT im going on a business trip and they have a coach store there! So im also gonna pick up a wallet!!! =) Ive been wanting a slim envelope wallet for a while now..but with all this new spring stuff out, i will just have to decide when i get there! =) So excited!

3. Great choice star... I just bought my large carly in the khaki/chocolate also about a month ago, and I will have to admit its my favorite bag thus far! You'll love it!!

4. I plan on waiting around for a Luci to show up for a steal. Until then, I am banned.

5. well, i had hoped to get my francine if i got that job i had put in for, but the outlook is not looking so bright on that.

i may get a patent french wallet to make myself feel better though :sad:

6. As of right now..Nothing. 1. I am on a ban and 2. There is nothing that I want. If they came out with a longer wristlet...I might.

I do have the money for the denim ergo that is suppose to be at Macy's in May.

Right now I am even thinking of taking back the coated Tattersall Wristlet since I am not in love with it.

7. I am ordering the pleated ergo satchel in black. I have been looking for a black satchel, and am hoping that this will do the trick!

8. Unless I find something that I absolutely have to have, I think I'm going to take a break from Coach this month - I really overbought in March thanks to becoming obsessed with charms and buying practically every one ever made (it seemed that way - I think I have 13 of them now) and then the PCE I've definately added to my collection which had dwindled down to 3 bags and a bunch of accessories. I want the Elisa but it's really pricey!!

9. I destroyed my wallet these last few months, so unless something really catches my eye I'm going to pass. :P

10. I really need to purchase a new wallet, I've been eyeballing the soho french purse in leather, its pretty much the same dimensions as what I have been using, and I love that white/saddle/brass combo. I think I need to see it in person, but I'm about 90% sold on it thus far...my only thought is maybe I shouldn't go this chunky again this time around...but I love how MUCH those french purses hold!

11. I plan on doing some major damage. LOL. I have the Lydia Hat in multi Soho on the way. I need to get a capacity wristlet for the bazillion of pills (allergies...grr) I carry. A new wallet. Oh and the Nolee shoes in Teal (theyre TDF). And I want another bag, I just don't know which. I'm tempted by the purple Francine, but I already have the teal. Something large though, most coach bags are too small for me. Maybe the patent Gigi in Turq. Hmm. Decisions. :nuts: Oh and sunnies. I forgot the sunnies. I believe theyre the Elizabeth.

12. haha nawth21, thats cool... sounds like some great things! where do you live in TC?

13. A couple blocks from Southdale in Edina.

14. O ok, cool... thats even more tempting w/the COACH store right over there!

15. oh its shopping heaven, with 50th and france, southdale, galleria and the moa within 5 minutes. arrghhh my poor, poor wallet.