What do YOU plan on buying for the month of April?

A skinny or two
Flats if I find a cute pair on sale...
A Carly :yahoo:
Hamptons Weekend Tote
Another wristlet
Black Sig Top Handle Pouch

The last two are depending on whether I visit an outlet or not.

Since I bought a navy blue patent pleated satchel... I have to have matching accessories... so I was thinking this for my cosmetic case...
40923_bkhbl_a0_front
and then possibly...
41503_b4cb_a0_front
for my wallet

^^Ooooh, I think that capacity wristlet will look so cute with the darker blue satchel!

My April plans-I have a tattersall tote that I'm 90% sure is going back so I will need something else. I'm leaning toward a patent ergo satchel but I can't decide if I want pink or navy. Also on my shortlist is the signature french purse with turquoise trim that someone had posted recently. I think it will go perfectly with my new khaki/turquoise Carly. Both of those purchases will only occur if I can get the items during Macy's F&F. If not, I'll be impatiently waiting for the next PCE.

And of course, if any of my other wishlist items should come up as a great deal on ebay or at the outlets-well, I'm always open to that!

I'm not sure what I plan on getting this month. Money is kind of tight for me as I have three important birthdays this month that I have to buy for (BF, stepdad, and little brother). Also, I will have to get something for my RAOK buddy!

I just got the turtle keyfob on ebay and am thinking of getting a swingpack next. I want one for trips to Disney and Sea World (my mom lives in Orlando so we go to these places often during the summers!).

I am really considering buying the Large Sig/Turquoise Carly and a Large Sig/Red? Carly. I haven't bought any sig bags in a while and they would make a great addition to my Carly collection.

I just want another mini-skinny and a charm or two. If something in Legacy comes along at a good deal I'll get it and sell off a bag I already own. I'm getting into the buy/sell mode like some of the other coachies here are doing. It's kind of a hassle, but it's "tweaking" my collection, getting things just right.