What do you keep your coins in?

I was so afraid to use the coin compartment of my Sarah wallet when I first got it (because I read on the forums that the coins would make it dirty) but having to dig out my wallet AND a coin purse to get change was too much, so I'm just using the zippered coin purse in the wallet and so far, so good!

Did you have to hold your office card up to a sensor to unlock a door? Does it work while inside your cles? I currently have my card in a Vera Bradley ID case with a clear window and it's works, but I'd love to have a cles. I would keep my card, office keys, and change for the soda machine in one.

Mine works from inside my cles! I love to have ID, a little cash and some cards in there. I attach it to my keys. My change goes in the change compartment if my vernis French purse which I am loving!

I have the round LV coin purse which I love - I use that for my $1 and $2 coins

I do have a cles, which if I had to do over I wouldn't buy again.
I tried putting my coins in it but the key chain just bugged me and always seemed to get in the way. I ended up cutting off the key chain and now I use it to hold my driver's licence, vehicle ownership and insurance liability slip & just tuck it away in my wallet.
I've been thinking of doing this too. (chopping the chain off). How did you do it? and do you regret doing it?

Wow! You really hate a lot of things. ;)
Just my cles… :lol: It annoys me because I won't get rid of it. MC is so darn pretty. But I can't stand fidley things. I want to get in and out of the shops ASAP. Plus I get panicky when the sales people roll their eyes at me or people behind me at the check out sigh while I'm trying to distinguish gold coins from the gold chain in my cles :panic:

I put my coins in zippered section of Sarah wallet. If it gets too many inside, I take out and have a small pouch at work that I keep in my desk to buy snacks/drinks at work. I've always used coin section, wallet is about a year and half old and it's fine. I tried once to keep in separate coin pouch but it was a pain and I never bothered to get out so I'd only end up with more coins since I'd only use bills and end up getting change back.