What do you keep your coins in?

Coins really annoy me too. I don't ever keep them in my wallet. I used to use a clés for change, but I also attach my car key to my clés and I worried about hanging a clés full of coins from the ignition. Of course I have enough clés to afford to use more than one at a time :lol: but what I saw was an opportunity to buy an actual coin purse. I got a discontinued model from eBay which I really like, and I am rotating that with my Graphite Zippy Coin Purse - that's what I'm using right now. It's great for storing coins! Holds a lot more than I expected.

I have the round LV coin purse which I love - I use that for my $1 and $2 coins

I do have a cles, which if I had to do over I wouldn't buy again.
I tried putting my coins in it but the key chain just bugged me and always seemed to get in the way. I ended up cutting off the key chain and now I use it to hold my driver's licence, vehicle ownership and insurance liability slip & just tuck it away in my wallet.

I've always hated putting dirty coins in my LVs...It makes them stink...so
I started using those small 'snack bags' ... They fit great in a Zippy Wallet or coin purse.
Works for me ;)

Did you have to hold your office card up to a sensor to unlock a door? Does it work while inside your cles? I currently have my card in a Vera Bradley ID case with a clear window and it's works, but I'd love to have a cles. I would keep my card, office keys, and change for the soda machine in one.

I know this question was for someone else, but in my experience, yes, my card works with the censor inside the cles, so it's very convenient.