What do you do when your brand new bag pops a stitch? Very upset here!

Okay. Update 2:

It goes to Bev Hills, BTW, doesn't need to go to Paris.

Turns out that the bag didn't pop a stitch. The craftsman forgot to put holes in all the appropriate places and actually sew that spot. They told me that the stitching was tight and it clearly hadn't worked loose. It was just sewn with one big, giant stitch instead of 2-3 small ones, which is why it will have to be restitched from the get-go. I'm a little surprised QC didn't catch it, but oh well. It's still turquoise, I'm still in love with it, and I'm DEFINITELY getting a consolation prize Victoria in rouge H.

gga, you're definitely not a goofball; in fact, you've been much calmer about this than I would have been. I'm thrilled to hear that BH will be able to fix it, even if if is a more extensive repair than originally anticipated.

Ooohhhh, I'm so excited you're going to get a rouge H Victoria FT out of this. Having seen you trying on the gold one for size, I just know that you'll rock that baby too! :tup:

gga, you're definitely not a goofball; in fact, you've been much calmer about this than I would have been. I'm thrilled to hear that BH will be able to fix it, even if if is a more extensive repair than originally anticipated.

Ooohhhh, I'm so excited you're going to get a rouge H Victoria FT out of this. Having seen you trying on the gold one for size, I just know that you'll rock that baby too! :tup:

We DID have so much fun with that, didn't we?!?! Dang evil person pulled out a graphite clemence happy, just cause he wanted me to be more confused (or greedy) than I already am.

And HLFINN, Thank you for designating me a lovable goofball. Ever since I realized I would never completely transcend goofball, I've been aiming for at least lovable goofball.

Even Mr.GGA's pet name for me is goofball...(as in, "I love you, ya big goofball." Just melts a girl's heart, he does.