What do you do when your brand new bag pops a stitch? Very upset here!

And share more orange eye candy with us? Victoria FT??? :graucho:

Oh, I'm really smitten with it, Mrs.S. It looks really fantastic when worn, it's incredibly light and stays on my shoulder, plus I can get all my stuff and a hardback book in it...

I'm sooo taken with it for my lifestyle.

Oh, I'm really smitten with it, Mrs.S. It looks really fantastic when worn, it's incredibly light and stays on my shoulder, plus I can get all my stuff and a hardback book in it...

I'm sooo taken with it for my lifestyle.

I saw it being used on someone, gga, and I :heart: it. I'm waiting for the right colour to sweep me off my feet!

Don't worry about your Massai, OK? You probably don't want to hear this, but the stitches that my craftsman re-did for me, have come loose again. You know how it is that they don't tie knots, right. Well, one end of the double stitching came loose. I am not fretting about it, what I will ask the craftsman to do, is to double back 3 - 4 stitches, instead of just the last 2. You might want to consider this too. :tup:

This was very upsetting to me, G. I was very relieved to hear the same thing had happened to mrsS., and a reason for it (the nature of swift). I know how very very annoying this must have been. Oh MERCY! :crybaby:

But it will be repaired as good as new, I am quite sure. And something good will happen from this crazy situation. Also, love your idea of buying a new one while you wait! :graucho:

btw,

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

dearheart! Cheers to a fabulous bag for an amazing and wonderful Lady!

Maybe Hermes should have a loaner program. When I take my car in for service the dealer gives me another BMW to drive. So Hermes should have loaner Birkins and Kellys in the back while your bag is being serviced. :girlsigh:

A girl can dream can't she.

Ooh! I like the idea of a loaner program! I'd suggest it to the boutique, but I really hate it when people laugh at me, so I guess I won't.

Thank you all for your comforting comments. I wasn't so much mad as I was completely crestfallen. And pouty, and sorta sniffly and self-pitying. I really will be able to live with taking it back for restitching frequently, if it's just a slight design flaw of combining a super slouchy style with slouchy swift. Turquoise swift is totally worth the sacrifice. I was just afraid I'd be out a brand new bag for 4-6 months. I had no idea it would be such a quick turnaround.

So...What do you think would soothe my wounded feelings better: Victoria in Rouge H or in Ebene?