What do you do for a living?

I'm in my second last year of Bachelor of Business (Marketing)/Bachelor of Laws. Ultimate career ambition: Marketing/human resources director of Louis Vuitton Australia. But if I don't quite get there - any luxury goods company will do :angel: Anyone out there with contacts please feel free to pm me! :yes:

My parents pay for all my expenses - but I help out their company a lot and don't get paid for it! :smash: I'm hoping to work as a sales associate for LV soon...and will even learn another language if that's what it takes! :true:

I am a full time mommy for another month - then my mat leave is over :sad: and I go back to teaching High School Drama.

I also make charm bracelets to make LV money.

Oh, and I'm a movie star :supacool:
Yes, yes - look for me in the upcoming movie "Resurrecting the Champ' in Spring '07 (I'll the pink blur in the background of the 60's scenes)
Also in the upcoming German mini series "Im Tal Der Wilden Rosen' - I play the part of 'maid'

Anyone want my autograph? . . . anyone?....hello? ..... :search:
:yes: Actually, yes! Then, when you make it big, I'll sell that sucker for my next Louis. What?:graucho: (Congrats...btw...that's very cool and exciting!)

I am a Sr.Graphic Designer, I design accessories, toys and room decor mostly for Infant, Toddler & Teens. Yep... I work for one of these "sweat shops" located in the "Garment District" lol...I love it though:smile:

I've worked as a radio announcer in Canada and the US for many years - Music DJ, News, Talk Show Host, a lot of public radio as well - Houstonians may have heard me on KPFT if they ever listened to that .. small station here and its been a few years lol -- but the last few years I've been mostly housewifing and now doing my own business online - I sell souvenir fridge magnets from all over the world LOL - its amazing fun and I'm so excited we are moving back to Canada at the end of February and I plan to do major expansions with it once we finish the relocation - I may continue to dabble in broadcasting then as well, but I'm having too much fun and it can fund way more purse shopping than radio ever could! ROFLMAO and its an excuse to travel which is my other passion .. oh I do need more magnets from .. um Italy, oh yeah, well I'll be off to Rome later in the year to stock up on those !

My husband, Stephen is a Chemical Engineer, we both moved from Calgary to Texas in 1992 and I follow him wherever he needs to go with work - and I adapt what I do accordingly.

Life is always fun and interesting - I've just been so fortunate that I've always been able to make work play and play work :smile: ! :wlae:

I am a third year English Language/Literature/Writing major, though I'm not getting out anytime soon, I want to get my Masters first :Push: My only job is part time typing proposals and stuff for my Dad's business (I think the only reason he lets me do it is so I feel better about getting money from him :shame:smile: . I pretty much do whatever he wants me to do when I have time and I get paid for that, which is great, because without those funds, I'd only have my monthly allowance from him. I receive enough every month from doing odd jobs to be able to go on a nice sized spending trip every two months ^_^ I think it's more fun to do that than just buying little things every week :smile:

I've worked as a radio announcer in Canada and the US for many years - Music DJ, News, Talk Show Host, a lot of public radio as well - Houstonians may have heard me on KPFT if they ever listened to that .. small station here and its been a few years lol -- but the last few years I've been mostly housewifing and now doing my own business online - I sell souvenir fridge magnets from all over the world LOL - its amazing fun and I'm so excited we are moving back to Canada at the end of February and I plan to do major expansions with it once we finish the relocation - I may continue to dabble in broadcasting then as well, but I'm having too much fun and it can fund way more purse shopping than radio ever could! ROFLMAO and its an excuse to travel which is my other passion .. oh I do need more magnets from .. um Italy, oh yeah, well I'll be off to Rome later in the year to stock up on those !

My husband, Stephen is a Chemical Engineer, we both moved from Calgary to Texas in 1992 and I follow him wherever he needs to go with work - and I adapt what I do accordingly.

Life is always fun and interesting - I've just been so fortunate that I've always been able to make work play and play work :smile: ! :wlae:

Where di you work in Canada? (radio station)