What do you do for a living?

Ha ! I said that because I dont really like Gucci bags !:biggrin:

Im boycotting Hermes in CPh, just like all the other Hermes boutiques:blah:

I know, Nat - don't really like Gucci bags either, but their shoes and some of their accessories are nice ... edit: I do actually like the New Jackie in grey guccissima leather - but NOT the price! :wtf:

I think I'm with you on boycotting Hermes :P

^^ I'm a big fan of Gucci shoes; they're very comfy for my feet! :tup:

And yes, I do like some of their bags too: they're lightweight and practical (well, at least mine are). But I don't see myself buying more anytime soon because I'm a bit bored with their designs lately. :hrmm:

^^ I'm a big fan of Gucci shoes; they're very comfy for my feet! :tup:

And yes, I do like some of their bags too: they're lightweight and practical (well, at least mine are). But I don't see myself buying more anytime soon because I'm a bit bored with their designs lately. :hrmm:

oh yeah, keep tempting me ! :biggrin: the shoes on their website look gorgeous I must say!

Medical Sales

Well I am a very happy "Desperate House Fiancee".
I used to have a corporate job, always did very well for myself but was so stressed out and unhappy. More often than not I would come home at 10 pm and so exhausted I couldn't even bear to listen to the radio on my way home. So one day my then boyfriend told me I didn't have to do that anymore..... He owns his own business and there is always things I can do to help, I actually stay pretty busy!

Well, regardless of what we do to finance our addiction, I am proud to be amongst such a great group of strong, positive women who could, no doubt, rule the world! So here is to the Dior Sisterhood!:drinkup:

crowns for all the rulers of the world!

P11210137.jpg