What do you do for a living?

I worked at a wealth management firm, but when the market farted I went back to school :reading: and got my MBA. Now I'm an accountant, working to become a controller one day!! (I'll let you know my corporate management takeover plans when I get to that point!) :jrs:

What I do for a living- ex flutist who tries to get a job and prays that the wreck that is her life gets better.

I hear you, I live with a contrabassist, he prays for the same

in the meantime, I teach physics and astrophysics :broom:muhahahaha
and just few students really like it, like 2 per year, and I have to live happily with depressed musician and my students, hundreds each year, who pretend they like it

I have my bags :sunnies

:tpfrox:

Professional entrepreneur. Also, I am back in school (at 26) for marketing. I really would love to be a professional shopper as I already do it oh so well. I just want to work around fashion and handbags....is that too much to ask?

I was director of marketing for a large defense contractor
mx34.gif
(boring!) and then left and became a consultant (more $$$). The usual horror stories with sexual harassment, glass ceilings and all the rest of it. Why men in a corporation think they have a right to lay their hands on the women that work there is beyond my comprehension.
gi73.gif
Since I have moved, I own a small print, web, media marketing/design company, work in the fam horse biz, and sell designer and other stuff on *bay & bonz sometimes! Now you know why I am up at all hours and never sleep!
mk16.gif
Or maybe I am just a vampire...

It is an honor to be amongst such Type A, accomplished women who kick *ss!

I am actually a college student with one college left thinking of going into consulting. Pegasuscom - you've made me scared of going into consulting!! Is the harassment/sexism, etc. really that bad?? =\