Food What Can't You Eat? (I can't stand it!)

I watched a recent Mr. Ballen video featuring a man who ate a live octopus to impress some business associates. Initially, he felt fine, but soon after, he experienced intense discomfort. Mistaking it for a heart attack, he was rushed to the hospital.
However, it wasn't a heart attack. The octopus had lodged itself somewhere in his upper digestive tract, causing significant distress. Since it hadn't reached his stomach to meet its demise in acidic conditions, the creature remained alive and active.
Before seeing this, I might have considered trying live octopus, but now, it's a firm "no thank you" from me:sick:

• Wow
Reactions: whateve
I watched a recent Mr. Ballen video featuring a man who ate a live octopus to impress some business associates. Initially, he felt fine, but soon after, he experienced intense discomfort. Mistaking it for a heart attack, he was rushed to the hospital.
However, it wasn't a heart attack. The octopus had lodged itself somewhere in his upper digestive tract, causing significant distress. Since it hadn't reached his stomach to meet its demise in acidic conditions, the creature remained alive and active.
Before seeing this, I might have considered trying live octopus, but now, it's a firm "no thank you" from me:sick:
Didn't he chew first?

Reactions: whateve