Food What Can't You Eat? (I can't stand it!)

I can’t eat:

Overcooked carrots (But love them raw)
Chicken breast (thighs only)
Overcooked steak (bloody as hell only)
Butter beans
String beans
Fake cream (real double cream only, please.)
Beetroot
Pumpkin
Tripe
Intestines

It seems like a lot but in the grand scheme of things, it really isn’t. Other than that, I’ll eat anything.

Reactions: whateve
Pork chops, tenderloin, pork ribs. I got severe food poisoning a number of years ago on pre-marinated tenderloin (the kind that comes packed in the marinade) & it made a lasting impression.
Olives are nasty so please keep them away from the pizza & out of the martini.
Anchovies & canned fish belong to my cats only.
Cranberry sauce, beets, lemon meringue, buttermilk (except in cooking), pimento, liverwurst, sweetened cereals, fudge, green bean casserole, anything cooked with bourbon/whiskey, curry or tarragon. And bugs. Definitely no bugs. My stomach is queasy just typing this. 🤢🤣

An update almost 11 years later.
OP from 2013: Lamb, egg yolk, dark chocolate, grape -flavored anything , LOBSTER, seltzer water, vegetarian cuisine, sweet peppers, wasabi, coffee, beer

Lamb, egg yolk, dark chocolate (I've grown to like it now), LOBSTER (I still don't prefer to eat it but I can now tolerate it), seltzer water, vegetarian cuisine (why was this even on the list?!, I thought I've always loved veggies! I think this was limited to vegetarian foods pretending to be real foods; ie, fake chicken, fake fish), sweet peppers, wasabi, coffee, beer, mantis shrimp, salmon raw or cooked.

An update almost 11 years later.
OP from 2013: Lamb, egg yolk, dark chocolate, grape -flavored anything , LOBSTER, seltzer water, vegetarian cuisine, sweet peppers, wasabi, coffee, beer

Lamb, egg yolk, dark chocolate (I've grown to like it now), LOBSTER (I still don't prefer to eat it but I can now tolerate it), seltzer water, vegetarian cuisine (why was this even on the list?!, I thought I've always loved veggies! I think this was limited to vegetarian foods pretending to be real foods; ie, fake chicken, fake fish), sweet peppers, wasabi, coffee, beer, mantis shrimp, salmon raw or cooked.
Need the story for how you figured out the mantis shrimp one? I thought those critters were super dangerous lol?

Reactions: iseebearbears