What can you actually carry in picotins?

Wow! You ladies can really load up your bags! I have to say most of the time my MM picotin has just a few things rattling around in it-wallet, makeup pouch, keys, jumble of receipts. BUT I could definitely put more stuff in it and still carry it with ease. I use mine as an everyday bag; it does go over the shoulder but not with great ease unless you have skinny arms...and I don't!

I will post pics of my picotin once I have cleaned all the accumulated junk out of it!

I love the picotin, but I hate that it has no lining and is totally open. =( I was going to get one, but after I found out I couldn't get it. What do you do in the rain?

I can't tell you how helpful it is to see photos of the Picotin in action. Thanks Piaffe!

A SA told me years ago that the Picotin required a scarf on top to keep things from falling out, so I crossed it off my wish list. Would you please tell me if the scarf is necessary?

The Picotin GM can hold a lot! I have one in clemence etoupe. I'm one of those women who totes around everything but the kitchen sink. My bag is certainly heavy with all my things in it, and like Piaffe, it cannot go over my shoulder when it is so full. However, it holds a nice shape whether it is stuffed or not. I do use a small scarf over the top of my things - not so much to keep stuff from falling out (I haven't had that problem), but to keep people from being able to peek in and see my things.

In my bag, I have:
-Pink wallet
-Red PDA case
-zippy fish for white driving gloves
-Sunglasses in red case
-Keys in purple case
-Blue makeup case
-Green zip case for odds and bits
-Hermes yellow post-it note holder
-White case for tissues
-Hermes orange Ulysse PM
-Purple business card holder
-Yellow banana coin purse
-Blue document holder for receipts, current bills
-Turquoise note pad holder with pen
-Purple note pad holder with pen
-Scarf
-Green address book
-Umbrella
-Foldable nylon tote (for extras, groceries, or to protect my Picotin when it rains or snows)
-Purple cell phone
-Purse hook

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 106
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 117
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 93
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 164
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 179
Salamina: Oh my, i thought i had a lot of stuff in my bag! That must weigh a lot!? :nuts: Love the colours!! :heart:
Piaffe: I didn´t know they made loboutins in 42, my size also!! I´m 5.7 with big sturdy feet...:P Love your picures of your Picotin, mooore please!

here's a MM with my everyday items in it -- plenty of room to add an umbrella, a book and a shawl when needed.

P1010625.jpg

P1010626.jpg

A lot of stuff in my MM Picotin.......

Attachments

• DSC_0300.JPG
    DSC_0300.JPG
    125.3 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC_0299.JPG
    DSC_0299.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC_0304.JPG
    DSC_0304.JPG
    175.1 KB · Views: 110
My PM holds a lot for a smaller-size bag. I use a purseket and in it is my lipstick/gloss, Goyard card case, Keys for work, cellphone...then in the center I have my Goyard checkbook wallet, Ulysee, and LV cles. I do use a scarf over the contents but mostly because I just like to use my pocket squares as much as possble. I don't think anything would fall out. :flowers:

My MM Potrion Picotin holds this~

GM karo Violet
Vision II agenda Framboise w/ Lagoon carmencita
Bearn Turquoise
6 key holder Rouge
Le 24 Vert Anis Coin Purse
Ulysses PM Notebook Orange

It can fit more, but I need another Karo to put it in..LOL!:graucho:

Attachments

• Picotin Potiron 006.jpg
    Picotin Potiron 006.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 103